CBB begin mass movement campaign against EAC membership in November

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Everything they do is disastrous for us, EAC is a big win for Somalia. These guys complain about Somali unity not existing but EAC will force a single custom union and single market within Somalia as it’ll be in everyone’s benefit to trade with such a massive market and benefit from the trade deals with 3rd parties EAC signs with. Say goodbye to soon border taxes between FMS and different tariff rates.

They’re just angry we’ll be in the Kenya-Tanzania-Uganda bloc which is US dominated rather than the delusional Ethiopia-Eritrea-Somalia tripartite alliance of dictatorships and an anti-US policy (which Abiy doesn’t even stick to)

Everything they do is disastrous for us, EAC is a big win for Somalia. These guys complain about Somali unity not existing but EAC will force a single custom union and single market within Somalia as it’ll be in everyone’s benefit to trade with such a massive market and benefit from the trade deals with 3rd parties EAC signs with. Say goodbye to soon border taxes between FMS and different tariff rates.

They’re just angry we’ll be in the Kenya-Tanzania-Uganda bloc which is US dominated rather than the delusional Ethiopia-Eritrea-Somalia tripartite alliance of dictatorships and an anti-US policy (which Abiy doesn’t even stick to)
This is the logic that's making us join EAC. Wth does somalia produce that we can trade :bell:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is the logic that's making us join EAC. Wth does somalia produce that we can trade :bell:
When you join a market you’ll have a reason to produce. We’ll likely have the cheapest labour so investment will come I’m sure. I encourage you to produce something yourself and answer that question :manny:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
We can be the transportation member of the union.

Our waters have the same territory size as tanzania i have been told.

Best believe only drc when they get their shit together has more resources than us.

Our coastline check, our marine life check, our strategic location check, our business communities in their countries check,

People we can trade with check, courts that will solve our disputes check, a bigger employable population check, we can do so much in this union.

Yet these people want us to stay out of it.

Do you really think rwanda and the congo will share a country?

Or tanzania and kenya??

Wallahi a lot of our people are actually intellectually challenged.

Same goes for the deal we signed with the uae for our security apparatus and intelligence branch.

When you join a market you’ll have a reason to produce. We’ll likely have the cheapest labour so investment will come I’m sure. I encourage you to produce something yourself and answer that question :manny:
so we produce nothing and ur argument is "investment will magically come to us." :gucciwhat:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
so we produce nothing and ur argument is "investment will magically come to us." :gucciwhat:
When your salt is sold to a 400 million market, economies of scale will mean it can be very profitable.

Like I said Somalis have wealth and have the entrepreneurial gift our EAC neighbours lack as proved by the Somalis who succeed there so easily, go invest sxb

Some people are truly retarded arguing without reading the EAC’S constitution. Whats worse is disputes between states will be decided by EAC judges Kenya wants our ocean.
1694182593044.png

1694183141266.png

1694183014666.png

1694182470143.png
1694182231171.png

Last edited:
Irrespective of whatever benefits that may come from a EAC membership, CBB or anyone else for that matter have all rights to be opposed to this political union.

Even though EAC is a intergovernmental union and not a federation for now, we're are still conceding our sovereignty to a certain extent such as opening up our borders and giving EAC court of justice the jurisdiction on matters within the borders/territorial integrity of Somalia etc.

We should only join a union of this sort through a referendum where the public can their say or through representatives in the parliament by *publicly elected* MPs. Neither of the two options are present now which gives anyone the right to oppose as it could (and should) be unconstitutional. Also, does the current transitional constitution even allow the gov't to ascend this union?

Some people are truly retarded arguing without reading the EAC’S constitution. Whats worse is disputes between states will be decided by EAC judges Kenya wants our ocean.
View attachment 292427
View attachment 292428

View attachment 292426View attachment 292425

They're indeed short-sighted people if they don't see the can of worms being opened up 🤣

Regarding the sea border disputes, we should've at least solved it before joining EAC. We might have had the ICJ on our side, but Kenya doesn't recognize the final verdict.

There's a possibility that Kenya could be given more than what's rightfully theirs through EAC's judicial bodies and guess what? We have to oblige to whatever EAC courts rules on.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
They're indeed short-sighted people if they don't see the can of worms being opened up 🤣

Regarding the sea border disputes, we should've at least solved it before joining EAC. We might have had the ICJ on our side, but Kenya doesn't recognize the final verdict.

There's a possibility that Kenya could be given more than what's rightfully theirs through EAC's judicial bodies and guess what? We have to oblige to whatever EAC courts rules on.
Didn't the icj rule in the favor of somalia?

Didn't the icj rule in the favor of somalia?

Not exactly along the borders that we claimed was ours, but we were awarded most of the disputed sea areas.

The interesting aspect is, Kenya went along with the court procedures to solve this dispute. But when the final verdict came and it favored us, they rejected it and said that they don't recognize the jurisdiction of ICJ, lol. Since ICJ can't enforce their rulings, the maritime borders are still considered disputed.

III.png

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Not exactly along the borders that we claimed was ours, but we were awarded most of the disputed sea areas.

The interesting aspect is, Kenya went along with the court procedures to solve this dispute. But when the final verdict came and it favored us, they rejected it and said that they don't recognize the jurisdiction of ICJ, lol. Since ICJ can't enforce their rulings, the maritime borders are still considered disputed.

View attachment 292453
We can always pull out of this union after we got what we wanted and sign a trade deal with them.

It is all about the long con walaal.

You are thinking about our territorial integrity. whilst i am saying we can take over the entirety of kenya. Have diplomatic borders with every country kenya borders.....

Think further walaal, we already have their security apparatus, soon their politics aswell. We are Kenya walaal 🤣🤣🤣

They don’t want to join Bantu league because they want our ocean. Not surprised though. HSM is scum of the earth. Once the bar is low enough nothing comes as a shock.

What's he talking about bro is he blind don't he see there is somalis all over the world

they don't get told go back why you here blah blah blah but if u go back as diaspora in Somali they be like why you here, when r you going like they hiding some ish from to their own people(diaspora)

now they wanna tell our neighbours Kenya and Ethiopia etc etc who gave them second chance in life to live in their country build buildings, businesses, schools, houses, mosque, police station and even hospitals plus the refugee camp they gave to somalia to look after them

back home need be quiet thank them for the help they gave them now is their(Somali) turn to provide the same service back to them

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We can always pull out of this union after we got what we wanted and sign a trade deal with them.

You are thinking about our territorial integrity. whilst i am saying we can take over the entirety of kenya. Have diplomatic borders with every country kenya borders.....

Think further walaal, we already have their security apparatus, soon their politics aswell. We are Kenya walaal 🤣🤣🤣
Next 20 years we’ll near double in population and have no borders with Kenya. They are insane to accept this but what a win it will be.

They are on the downtrend to replacement birth rates, worse even NFD has the highest birth rates within Kenya.

Haye, as long as we don't get exploited in this union, it will alleviate some of my concerns even though the sovereignty aspects will always stick with me :browtf:

On another note, if EAC was only limited to East African countries, it would've given Somalia more say on matters concerning our region. But EAC is a pan-African movement and they're working on incorporating as many countries as possible. As more countries join, our influence decreases. Also, I don't like their globalist agenda of a borderless Africa and other bs they spew 🤣

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Haye, as long as we don't get exploited in this union, it will alleviate some of my concerns even though the sovereignty aspects will always stick with me :browtf:

On another note, if EAC was only limited to East African countries, it would've given Somalia more say on matters concerning our region. But EAC is a pan-African movement and they're working on incorporating as many countries as possible. As more countries join, our influence decreases. Also, I don't like their globalist agenda of a borderless Africa and other bs they spew 🤣
I don't really see the eac becoming a centralised state, since the majority of the key stakeholders don't get along well.

We should be the mucaraads in the union, we ought to be vocal in regards to keeping our sovereignty.

Trending

Latest posts