Cavities

Can you sue from a Cavity😭 I have one it’s been annoying me for the last 10 months or
So.so scared . Dental work is expensive

NidarNidar

Punisher
Can you sue from a Cavity😭 I have one it’s been annoying me for the last 10 months or
I spent 6 bags to get braces, don't ignore small issues, they'll get more expensive, I had to remove 3 wisdom teeth, and I originally got told when I was younger that I didn't need them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

You have HIV huuno

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I mean die
Seriously your gonna end up paying more + more pain if you let it go on, eventually its gonna keep rotting the tooth till the root then your gonna need a root canal Get fixed up and grinded up then filled... Man dental hygiene depends on the self awareness of the person , now let me tell you Brushing your teeth every day is lets leave it at that

I spent 6 bags to get braces, don't ignore small issues, they'll get more expensive, I had to remove 3 wisdom teeth, and I originally got told when I was younger that I didn't need them.
If you think that's expensive my cousin got a dental implant for one of is front tooth this nigga paid 8k.The reason he need a dental implant was due an accidents he had. This dental implant was just for 1 tooth.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you think that's expensive my cousin got a dental implant for one of is front tooth this nigga paid 8k.The reason he need a dental implant was due an accidents he had. This dental implant was just for 1 tooth.

He should have gone to Turkey for a fraction of that amount

I do
Seriously your gonna end up paying more + more pain if you let it go on, eventually its gonna keep rotting the tooth till the root then your gonna need a root canal Get fixed up and grinded up then filled... Man dental hygiene depends on the self awareness of the person , now let me tell you Brushing your teeth every day is lets leave it at that
I do brush and floss everyday twice a day. Thanks will get it checked out soon