Cause of Gender-Bashing?

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
My synopsis is it's a form of flirtation for some of the more sexually repressed users of the site.

Sol

?
too much free time and not having to struggle day-to-day leaves you with enough time to get involved in such matters

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
gender bashing is new name for shaming, there is really nothing new about it, men and women of any community keep taps on each other to some degree.

Awad

tbh its usually the most clapped men and women who engage in it in order to garner attention from the opposite sex
Why would one need online attention when they're getting some irl? I believe them to be LARPers in all honesty

Its all bants and just for jokes. Anyone who takes somali spot is a timid fragile and shouldn’t call themselves somali. Gets some thick skin. Also if your a somali red pilled, go to your local madjid and get qurab read on you. To many women out here to be bitter. Girls have it way worse. The biggest s I’ve met are short men.

Awad

Its all bants and just for jokes. Anyone who takes somali spot is a timid fragile and shouldn’t call themselves somali. Gets some thick skin. Also if your a somali red pilled, go to your local madjid and get qurab read on you. To many women out here to be bitter. Girls have it way worse. The biggest s I’ve met are short men.
Nah man some users on this site take it way too seriously

Honestly it's so absurd that I never really sat down to wonder why people engage in this. Now that I think about it, it's most likely out of frustration/lack of success with the opposite sex.

Only reasonable explanation I could come up with.:kanyeshrug:

Trending