Caught on video; a popular businessman in Hargeisa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Sad.AUN
I wish they'd move little faster and pulled him up. He could've been alive.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Sad.AUN
I wish they'd move little faster and pulled him up. He could've been alive.

You think these people know anything about health matters..
These are the same type of people that believe in their local juju pharmacist to pump outdated and false medication for their serious sickness

Wait. I thought the figure in the white shirt under the tree was a soldier guarding the body or something but that was the guy who hanged himself? And no one thought to cut the rope off all that time, instead of watching him like a movie? What is wrong with Somalis? :mindblown:

RIP

menace

VIP
Wait. I thought the figure in the white shirt under the tree was a soldier guarding the body or something but that was the guy who hanged himself? And no one thought to cut the rope off all that time, instead of watching him like a movie? What is wrong with Somalis? :mindblown:

RIP
Read my above statement ..it's apparent you folks have not been back home in ages ..you do realize these people are in a utter state of Jahiliya

People hang themselves everyday in UK USA china India France. I don't see the big deal.
Probably qof nolosha nacay with problems that we can't comprehend. Nothing new.
I don't see the point of this topic, what do u want us to say apart from Aun.?

menace

VIP
People hang themselves everyday in UK USA china India France. I don't see the big deal.
Probably qof nolosha nacay with problems that we can't comprehend. Nothing new.
I don't see the point of this topic, what do u want us to say apart from Aun.?

Waar anigu meeshan wax kasta ban ky soo qubaato make my workday a worthwhile

Read my above statement ..it's apparent you folks have not been back home in ages ..you do realize these people are in a utter state of Jahiliya

It is sad, man. People back home need to be given free First Aid classes and similar courses. All these so called NGO's that spend millions of Dollars each year on silly projects should divert some of that money into educating people about easy day-to-day skills and info that can save many lives.

Waar anigu meeshan wax kasta ban ky soo qubaato make my workday a worthwhile
nacas baad tahay you will post anything just for a few laughs or likes. Noocàagoo kale waxàanu ugu yeedhna "Faatàadhugle" oo ay micnaheedu tahay " Hey everybody look at me" attention whoring

menace

VIP
^ waar waaku sidee! Bal neefkan daawada! Naa naga fuq qaxaabadyahey isnacdey. Oo kaaley na ma Fucking street of Hargeisa baan bari kugu aasi jiray :king::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

menace

VIP
Aabahaagii dumbuluq Ku niikin jirey ee baalashlaha ciidagale ahaae usheeg looooo9ol

Waar ha dambaajin kumaba aqaano. Yoy just could never said that front of me but you're obviously an Internet gangsta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending