CAUCASIAN WOMEN LEAVES HUSBAND OF 18 YEARS FOR KENYAN BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a man. blaayadan codka mickey mouse leh
21921b5fda973575caa25370df156b5e.gif

Nigga said "a man doesn't steal another man's wife" thus saith the lord moses must have left that commandment out. This kenyan brother must have done some serious sihr tho. The cadaan guy is a squeaky voiced cuck and it's only natural for women to want a darker more handsome and masculine nigga.

Only a real man would fight for his wife after she leaves him
:ahh:
Ladies, find you a Keith
:chrisfreshhah:
Wallahi if i even thought that there was a possibilty my wife would do this then id be out the door. This isnt fighting for her,shes gone so he needs to f*ck her sister or something

Nigga said "a man doesn't steal another man's wife" thus saith the lord moses must have left that commandment out. This kenyan brother must have done some serious sihr tho. The cadaan guy is a squeaky voiced cuck and it's only natural for women to want a darker more handsome and masculine nigga.
I'm gobsmacked how could this happen to a man :pachah1: :gucciwhat:

Muji

VIP
Wallahi if i even thought that there was a possibilty my wife would do this then id be out the door. This isnt fighting for her,shes gone so he needs to f*ck her sister or something

No he is proving himself to be loyal

I guarantee Keith’s DMs are filled with nudes right now.

No one likes a quitter

I told you this guy is not masculine enough. Most cadaan men let their women wear the pants in their house and then wonder why they want a African man to slap them around.

:childplease:
Ye, it's become the norm for white men to be cocked by theirs wifes. To be honest the only way he can regain his honor is by fucking her mother, her sister and all the other woman in her family(with their consent first).:cool:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wallahi white women are hearltess, they'll leave you once they find a man with bigger ambitions or bigger g**s then you.

@Cognitivedissonance @waraabe what would you guys do if you were in this poor blokes shoes?

So weird to watch that! There is sense of pathetic-ness ruminating from the jilted husband, the stupid primitive talk host, and the ridiculous mob audiences who were clapping so sporadically stupid. I just lost a few minutes of my life drenched in stupidity.

All the men talking about gus in this thread are:damedamn:
Us real men with big dicks don't talk about other men's dicks. :childplease:You niggas sound like those little dick incels.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
She was trying to get that dick :drakelaugh:And my nigga Kevin was trying to get that green card:hillarybiz:

He saw the opportunity and shot his shot.

Why tf is Keith still with her uff. He need to leave her ass she doesn’t want him.

They the whole family there too. Waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending