Categorise sspot members

I think I'm funny and interesting. Does anyone think so?

giphy.gif

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why you keep mentioning me waryaa? Respect your elders baan ku idhi! Cute cutekaga ma naqaane.

Elders kulahaa, intaan aabaha kaa soo doono ayaan xoog kugu guursan and you cannot do shit about it. You will be stuck with a ciyaalasuuq the rest of your life might aswell just make the best of it

Gambar

VIP
Elders kulahaa, intaan aabaha kaa soo doono ayaan xoog kugu guursan and you cannot do shit about it. You will be stuck with a ciyaalasuuq the rest of your life might aswell just make the best of it
Waryaa this is not 1891. Kidnap kulaha. I have kids and a husband ee edeb yeelo. I’m an eedo. :bell:

The only thing going for you is that you speak proper Somali. You’re probably one of those ciyaal suuq who hold doors open for hablaha.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Handsome: @Mimir

I'm telling the truth.

I honestly think I'm the second most handsome man to live on the face of this earth. Only below Prophet Yusuf.

I only need to hit the gym now and get a banging body to match my face.

I have hunter eyes and frankly I think I have a bodacious gaze. One look at xalimo's eyes and she faints.

Handsome: @Mimir

I'm telling the truth.

I honestly think I'm the second most handsome man to live on the face of this earth. Only below Prophet Yusuf.

I only need to hit the gym now and get a banging body to match my face.

I have hunter eyes and frankly I think I have a bodacious gaze. One look at xalimo's eyes and she faints.

Faint ahhh?? Post a pic of your eyes ... for research porpuses of course:feedme:

Do you have a similar gaze as these fine men??? Walle if they didn't have a cultural norm of physically abusing women I would gladly cuff one.

upload_2020-1-25_21-20-9.jpeg

d9167045-fe9c-4b11-86f7-5b8b2686616d-jpeg.56654
b559ed3f-3cf3-4150-8398-9163c531cca1-jpeg.56657

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Faint ahhh?? Post a pic of your eyes ... for research porpuses of course:feedme:

Do you have a similar gaze as these fine men??? Walle if they didn't have a cultural norm of physically abusing women I would gladly cuff one.

View attachment 91314

d9167045-fe9c-4b11-86f7-5b8b2686616d-jpeg.56654
b559ed3f-3cf3-4150-8398-9163c531cca1-jpeg.56657
I'm an outstanding mix between the first and second one but mine is a little bit more unique.

Loooool they don't actually faint but I can clearly sense their emense shyness when I decide to keep eye contact.

Trending