CATASTROPHY! 460 pounds Xaliimo in Hennessy Canada credits smoking weed daily 4 her weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool I thought its probably not a xalimo.....turns out it was. So being high blocked her appetite. Is she gonna be high rest of her life. Sadly she has the type of body that puts on weight easily. These type always go back to being obese

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope she knows that their are better ways of staying in shape, I applaud her for losing so much weight but if health is her concern, nothing beats a good ole fashion diet and exercise :)

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
She even gets the Daily Fail to report on her sins. What is wrong with Somalis in Canada? Are they even Muslim?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I fail to understand weight struggle. Just control what goes into your mouth. Period.

Good for her!
Proud of you Sister...
It’s a plant so is Khat
If you can chew Khat you can Smoke Weed!
Haram Police
GTFOH
Don’t @me
Goodnight everyone
Xx

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She acts and dresses like a gaal. Worst of all, she had the audacity to get Daily Mail to write a weight loss article about her even though she's still fat as hell.
:susp:

She acts and dresses like a gaal. Worst of all, she had the audacity to get Daily Mail to write a weight loss article about her even though she's still fat as hell.
:susp:
Hei I am new here and i want to know how to post topic how to do it :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hei I am new here and i want to know how to post topic how to do it :)
Click the big red button at the top when you're browsing General.
Dhrirhfb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending