Catastrophe & Terror in Bakool: Its people ask "Where is the SNA, Farmaajo"?!

That was 2 weeks ago.... Laftagareen is already working on it.I thought the country was a federal country ??
788264D2-BF64-441B-B59B-D087B146852C.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That was 2 weeks ago.... Laftagareen is already working on it.I thought the country was a federal country ??
View attachment 168350

Laftagareen went there and did photo-op after Xudur dominated the headlines two weeks ago and left the poor folks to fend for themselves.

I predicted this on the thread posted in the first page of this thread that he went there so the opposition don't point out Farmaajo's Incompetence.:francis:

Few hours ago the Bakool bussiness-men provided relief for the first time since the famine hit the region without receiving a single help from so called FGS, even their TV station SNTV admits so.

Laftagareen went there and did photo-op after Xudur dominated the headlines two weeks ago and left the poor folks to fend for themselves.

I predicted this on the thread posted in the first page of this thread that he went there so the opposition don't point out Farmaajo's Incompetence.:francis:

Few hours ago the Bakool bussiness-men provided relief for the first time since the famine hit the region without receiving a single help from so called FGS, even their TV station SNTV admits so.

The state has to reach out and try to sort out ts own problems. The only thing the politicians in xamar care about is how to get/stay in villa Somalia.

check the date. SWS was dysfunctional state when laftagareen got there. We have to give the guy some slack.
56C04CE1-2525-4627-A5A5-4C0D210D0D80.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The state has to reach out and try to sort out ts own problems. The only thing the politicians in xamar care about is how to get/stay in villa Somalia.

check the date. SWS was dysfunctional state when laftagareen got there. We have to give the guy some slack.
View attachment 168354

Southwest state exited since 2002, the FMS was established just four years after PL, Laftagareen Government is dysfunctional and is only there for magac u yaal because that is what Farmaajo wants, a powerless state so he can dictate to just like Hirshabbelle and Galmudug.

EeleeyGareen spends most of his time in a hotel in Mogadishu just like Hirshabbelle one and Qoor Qoor, they are just paper state and they will never be funtional state untill we get rid of the Pro-Centralist leader in Villa Somalia.:mjdontkno: