Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everyone in this thread is possessed.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
This is so sweet.
I don't understand how some people say cats are snobbish. They are intuitive and affectionate.

I'm tempted to buy land in the middle of nowhere and start cat farming. So cute and cuddly 🥰🥰

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is so sweet.
I don't understand how some people say cats are snobbish. They are intuitive and affectionate.

I'm tempted to buy land in the middle of nowhere and start cat farming. So cute and cuddly 🥰🥰

I am one of the prime people who say Cats are Snobbish. LOOL Very intelligent, and moody creatures. loool

Kings of Egypt used to love them. lol or even Persian Kings.

However, i was really surprised by this video. I never saw a cat so attached and grieving before. This was a new for me-- and kinda puts me into shame as preferring dogs to Cats whilst knowing dogs are haraam. I like Dogs because they love you openly. They are also very intuitive and intelligent creatures. A Dog affectionately screams they love you. But a Cat-- will Suuuro here and there, and come cuddle with u when no one is looking. Who needs that foul play?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I am one of the prime people who say Cats are Snobbish. LOOL Very intelligent, and moody creatures. loool

Kings of Egypt used to love them. lol or even Persian Kings.

However, i was really surprised by this video. I never saw a cat so attached and grieving before. This was a new for me-- and kinda puts me into shame as preferring dogs to Cats whilst knowing dogs are haraam. I like Dogs because they love you openly. They are also very intuitive and intelligent creatures. A Dog affectionately screams they love you. But a Cat-- will Suuuro here and there, and come cuddle with u when no one is looking. Who needs that foul play?

Loool, there is lots of YouTube videos of cats being openly affectionate.

I think cats are more genuine and show their affection once they know you. Dogs are desperate for attention and lick you everywhere. Like eww, who needs that?

I also like knowing my pets love is exclusive to me and it wont jump and cuddle with the next stranger that walks in.. :cool:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loool, there is lots of YouTube videos of cats being openly affectionate.

I think cats are more genuine and show their affection once they know you. Dogs are desperate for attention and lick you everywhere. Like eww, who needs that?

I also like knowing my pets love is exclusive to me and it wont jump and cuddle with the next stranger that walks in.. :cool:

Cats like to be caressed and patted. Borderline Narcissist. while Dogs lick u affectionately and wagging their tail to show they like u. Dogs will be friendly to strangers but they only love u huuno. In my head, i have a red golden retriever dog :(

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Cats like to be caressed and patted. Borderline Narcissist. while Dogs lick u affectionately and wagging their tail to show they like u. Dogs will be friendly to strangers but they only love u huuno. In my head, i have a red golden retriever dog :(

Potato potahto..

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Move to Somalia. They're fucking everywhere, man. You can't sit INDOORs in a restaurant without a cat somehow sneaking in and meowing at you for bites of your hilib or kalluun. I'm convinced they equal the human inhabitants of every tuulo and magaalo.

Trending