Castor Oil For Eyelash and Eyebrow Growth

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
A week ago I started using castor oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows and I‘m seeing a change for the better. They look thicker and fuller. My sparse eyebrows look fuller as well. Yaaaas
97BC6BC7-3D13-4A8C-8F73-77E1A51CBAF2.jpeg
Alhamdulillah. Imma give it 16 weeks insha‘allah, and see how they look like. I‘m excited.

Does anyone else use castor oil on eyelashes and/ or eyebrows?

A week ago I started using castor oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows and I‘m seeing a change for the better. They look thicker and fuller. My sparse eyebrows look fuller as well. Yaaaas
View attachment 115505Alhamdulillah. Imma give it 16 weeks insha‘allah, and see how they look like. I‘m excited.

Does anyone else use castor oil on eyelashes and/ or eyebrows?

Yes on my eyebrows. I started before quarantine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gedogyal

good cop
It works abaayo! For me however, olive oil worked the best. I always use it to remove my mascara too!

Now my eyebrows are not as sparse as before + my eyelashes are curled alhamdullilah (I always had thick but short eyelashes) Pro tip! I'd recommend to not use mascara while using castor oil or any other oil. You'll notice a rapid growth that way I've noticed.

OH and btw! Castor oil is amazing for hair growth

Happy_

I've never met a Somali with short eyelashes

Barasho wanaagsan, we do exist my dear friend :bell: they‘re short and not voluminous:mjcry:

my sis on the other hand has darkerand longer eyelashes + full dark beautifully shaped eyebrows masha‘allah:ohhhdamn: while mine are sparse, grayish and thin. Wa laakin they’re nicely shaped, so I dont have to do much, just fill them in.

wbu? You got nice eyelashes?

Yes on my eyebrows. I started before quarantine.

yes huuno it takes time but a girl has time now, i slather it on in the evening and let it marinate in the night. Sometimes when i feel good i apply even in the morning.

My eyes look more defined ileen before i looked a lot like slug, you know naked. If that makes sense. Laakin my lashes are framing my eyes now and i look more defined and my eye shape is popping.

Keep us updated please. I'm not consistent with mine so I haven't seen major change yet.
:wow1:

Do it every night, lets do it for self love iyo self care purposes. Your eyes deserve to look snatched

95D9F12F-8AC9-4163-B730-477EBE27744F.jpeg

It works abaayo! For me however, olive oil worked the best. I always use it to remove my mascara too!

Now my eyebrows are not as sparse as before + my eyelashes are curled alhamdullilah (I always had thick but short eyelashes) Pro tip! I'd recommend to not use mascara while using castor oil or any other oil. You'll notice a rapid growth that way I've noticed.

OH and btw! Castor oil is amazing for hair growth

yaaas masha‘allah i cant wait, i will keep using it and mix it with olive oil.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Gonna try this. I tried using coconut oil on my eyebrows but it broke me out smh. Didn’t like having bumpy eyebrows

Happy_

vaseline is better and cheaper :fantasia2:
1589203485819.gif

Okay thats interesting. I dont like the smell of vaseline tho and it only helps protecting the eyelashes. It doesnt stimulate hair growth. Laakin i will mix it with the oil, thank you :trumpsmirk:

Happy_

Gonna try this. I tried using coconut oil on my eyebrows but it broke me out smh. Didn’t like having bumpy eyebrows

Oh no habebty, only use oils that are non comedogenic or else they‘ll clog your pores and break you out. Never ever use coconut oil on your face sis. Use argan oil if you want.

Trending

Latest posts