Casting Opportunity - Feature Film Shooting in Somaliland

Hello!

My name is Portia Black, I’m a casting assistant and I’m working with Elizabeth Berra and Casting Director Alexa L. Fogel and we are conducting a worldwide search for an upcoming feature film called MOTHER MOTHER shooting in Somaliland this fall.

The story takes place in Somalia. We are looking for Somali performers of all abilities, ages and genders of all experience levels for the project.

If anyone in your community comes to mind or might be interested, please share this information.

Full information and instructions to submit oneself for consideration are on the attached flier. Submissions can be sent to: alexafogelcasting@gmail.com.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Many thanks,

Attachments

• Alexa L. Fogel - CASTING SEARCH - Flier - Final.pdf
    339.1 KB · Views: 118
Hello!

My name is Portia Black, I’m a casting assistant and I’m working with Elizabeth Berra and Casting Director Alexa L. Fogel and we are conducting a worldwide search for an upcoming feature film called MOTHER MOTHER shooting in Somaliland this fall.

The story takes place in Somalia. We are looking for Somali performers of all abilities, ages and genders of all experience levels for the project.

If anyone in your community comes to mind or might be interested, please share this information.

Full information and instructions to submit oneself for consideration are on the attached flier. Submissions can be sent to: alexafogelcasting@gmail.com.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Many thanks,
What is it about?

Trending

Latest posts