Caroline Flack's death a consequence of social media

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

I know reputation means everything to celebrities but wasn't Caroline always disliked by most ppl. I only knew about her since Love Island 2017 but her exes say she was toxic, females called her a manipulating cougar etc. If she was strong enough to handle that, i didn't think a court case and the Sun's newspaper would have tipped her over the edge. :gucciwhat:

Then again she did apparently almost kill her ex :gucciwhat:

Everyone is having a go at Piers Morgan who was very insensitive over the Years towards celebrities, especially Meghan Markle, Jameela Jamil etc. If you aren't allowed to criticise ppl, is it really a free country?

Looks like there is a huge awareness against trolling and abusing others, @Gibiin-Udug take notes, you don't know what i'm going through. :i83dwbv:

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
People need to grow thick skin. The world is a tough place and there are negative assholes everywhere. You need to quickly adopt that don't give f*ck attitude.

:kodaksmiley:

Macalin M

Out here
She beat up her man then got dropped as presenter and her life was going downhill fast. I haven’t read any articles so I don’t know if she committed suicide, but when I found out she was dead I just assumed she did

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I know reputation means everything to celebrities but wasn't Caroline always disliked by most ppl. I only knew about her since Love Island 2017 but her exes say she was toxic, females called her a manipulating cougar etc. If she was strong enough to handle that, i didn't think a court case and the Sun's newspaper would have tipped her over the edge. :gucciwhat:

Then again she did apparently almost kill her ex :gucciwhat:

Everyone is having a go at Piers Morgan who was very insensitive over the Years towards celebrities, especially Meghan Markle, Jameela Jamil etc. If you aren't allowed to criticise ppl, is it really a free country?

Looks like there is a huge awareness against trolling and abusing others, @Gibiin-Udug take notes, you don't know what i'm going through. :i83dwbv:

I think as an attractive privileged successful white woman, she had it all until she hit 40, where she got her first life trials. The more life trials u have, the thicker your skin becomes & the better u will handle the next one.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Didn't two people from Love Island commit suicide prior to her?
Many celebrities are rich but lack a meaning to their life, there are many people that are not rich materialistic wise but are rich with imaan and they are the happiest of people.

These celebrities need Allāh.

Mckenzie

VIP
I think as an attractive privileged successful white woman, she had it all until she hit 40, where she got her first life trials. The more life trials u have, the thicker your skin becomes & the better u will handle the next one.

How does it feel knowing that was she everything you weren't, at your age too? White, rich, privileged, attractive, TV personality, award winner, writer, professional dancer, dated Prince Harry etc. :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She beat up her man then got dropped as presenter and her life was going downhill fast. I haven’t read any articles so I don’t know if she committed suicide, but when I found out she was dead I just assumed she did
Hint....when they don't report the cause of death in any of the main magazines, then assume it's suicide.

:bell:

Mckenzie

VIP
Didn't two people from Love Island commit suicide prior to her?
Many celebrities are rich but lack a meaning to their life, there are many people that are not rich materialistic wise but are rich with imaan and they are the happiest of people.

These celebrities need Allāh.

She was rich but not filthy rich. Probably could save enough to buy 2 or 3 houses outright but celebrities like her live an expensive lifestyle so they need to stay in the public eye to keep generating that lacag.

Hint....when they don't report the cause of death in any of the main magazines, then assume it's suicide.

:bell:

She hung herself.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How does it feel knowing that was she everything you weren't, at your age too? White, rich, privileged, attractive, TV personality, award winner, writer, professional dancer, dated Prince Harry etc. :trumpsmirk:

Well......Welll…...Well...…..

Well.....it feels....at least I thank my creator- Allaah swt that I am at least above the ground & not six feet under

Trending

Latest posts