Caribbean Countries Offer Visa-Free Travel to the Citizens From Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Passport Index which ranks 199 countries and territories that issue passports, we were able to uncover that very few of these countries — all with low visa-free scores — have visa-free access to Caribbean countries. In fact, only Haiti provides visa-free travel to citizens of all seven countries. St Vincent & The Grenadines offers visa-free travel to citizens of four of the countries including Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. For the citizens from all seven countries who visit Dominica, they apply for a visa on arrival. The full breakdown for the sixteen independent Caribbean countries follows.

IMG_1823.jpg

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Haiti is not much better than Somalia and the other two are holiday destinations.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Haitians are the real MVPs. True soldiers. If I ever met a Haitian, I'd marry him in a heart beat just because of his ancestors and I'm not even the marrying type.

Calm down lol but yeah Haitians are great people. I've met quite a few and all of them seemed to be proud of their heritage and ancestry.

Haitians are the real MVPs. True soldiers. If I ever met a Haitian, I'd marry him in a heart beat just because of his ancestors and I'm not even the marrying type.

I swear that is the Somali female response to everything.

At a used car shop: "I like this car, I think I'll marry it"

At a deli: "I like this sandwich, I think I'll marry it"

At the cinema: "I like this movie, I think I'll marry it."

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending