career advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna suggest the graduate scheme but you haven't graduate yet. I don't think any company would reply back to you without a degree or experience so my advice is apply for internship if you are in your second year then perhaps the company/firm you did your internship may take you after you completed your studies. Everyone has to start from somewhere and you are still a student why not apply for a receptionist/admin or even office junior. You have nothing to lose besides gaining work experience and a reference.
Thanks for the advice I will have a look

Sign up with every recruitment agency in your area. Make sure you follow up by phoning them after a week so they remember you I got a job within 3 days by doing this I hassled them till they gave me a job

Sign up with every recruitment agency in your area. Make sure you follow up by phoning them after a week so they remember you I got a job within 3 days by doing this I hassled them till they gave me a job
I'm going to do that from now on my career coach told me to call them regularly so they can give me a job that way they see I need it and they don't brush me off but I never followed through because I hate coming across as desperate and needy person but as the saying goes desperate times call for desperate measures

I'm going to do that from now on my career coach told me to call them regularly so they can give me a job that way they see I need it and they don't brush me off but I never followed through because I hate coming across as desperate and needy person but as the saying goes desperate times call for desperate measures
:manny:Sometimes you gotta kiss ass at the beginning of your career everyone else does it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts