Caption This Photo

@AussieHustler this is you and your gaalo friends getting sent to one of my rehabilitation camps to think of your actions and why you commited such treason against your family and culture.

Don't worry the rooms will be air-conditioned and have enough ventilation, vending machines everywhere, unlimited internet with gigabit speed connection, countless qurans and hadiths.

We will even throw in a free complementary aussie style breakfast to make you feel at home.

Come back to Islam before you face trial your trial date is scheduled for the 18th of September.

I must warn you the judge is a HG scholar who is strict on apostates and follows the hanbali madhab, if convicted you will face the harsh reality of execution.

@AussieHustler this is you and your gaalo friends getting sent to one of my rehabilitation camps to think of your actions and why you commited such treason against your family and culture.

Don't worry the rooms will be air-conditioned and have enough ventilation, vending machines everywhere, unlimited internet with gigabit speed connection, countless qurans and hadiths.

We will even throw in a free complementary aussie style breakfast to make you feel at home.

Come back to Islam before you face trial your trial date is scheduled for the 18th of September.

I must warn you the judge is a HG scholar who is strict on apostates and follows the hanbali madhab, if convicted you will face the harsh reality of execution.

@Dr.Xayawaan

Sxb, I'm decorating my house with Jiboutian flags and ordered portraits of his excellency President Ismail Omer Guileh to hang in my place and I'm starting the process of becoming a Djiboutian citizen. My brother @Timo Madow and proud and sister @saredochani10 will help me achieve it. Leave me alone and send these animals fighting over Kismayo to your Islamic concentration camps to save the lives of Muslim Somalis. I renounce my citizenship and heritage as a Somali. I'm a Djiboutian from now on. Ii soo ducee for them to accept me.

@Dr.Xayawaan

Sxb, I'm decorating my house with Jiboutian flags and ordered portraits of his excellency President Ismail Omer Guileh and I'm starting the process of becoming a Djiboutian citizen. My brother @Timo Madow and proud and sister @saredochani10 will help me achieve it. Leave me alone and send these animals fighting over Kismayo to your Islamic concentration camps to save the lives of Muslim Somalis. I renounce my citizenship and heritage as a Somali. I'm a Djiboutian from now on. Ii soo ducee for them to accept me.
You have achieved treason of the highest order. Once you chose that side that’s it.

@AussieHustler I demand to know where you're holding the mighty MJ supreme leader @NAAFO hostage.

He has disappeared ever since your squabble with him, if you release him we might drop your charges and allow you to live in Djibouti under a pseudonym of your choice.

All information will be classified and kept in strict confidentiality.

Trending