Captain phillips.

On average you right. All Somalis look the same. I just think dhulbahante have a lot of sexy girls from seeing them. And on social media when I see girls with that SL bracelet on, a lot of them are attractive. Same for Ogaden girls. Who knows. My suugo science is probably wrong, but my eyes don’t deceive me.

not to throw shade about my own people, but somalis that arent sl or ogaden are generally more secure in their somali sovereignty (? - seems like the right word i think) and dont really need to outwardly declare their region the same way some of us landers and ogadenians do; i.e. you probably see a lot of fine somalis that dont rep their area visibly and they are most likely non SL, but again, there are no identifiable features that makes you look at a hot somali and be like shes from here or there. put it this way - this whole lander bracelet thing is fairly new, but somali girls have been online and took nice pics forever, lander or not, and their beauty came solely from how they look rather than their region, so you might see pics of a hot somali and think shes a good looking somali, without a care for where theyre from, but now lander girls will answer that for you within theur pics as a bonus

idk if im making sense but yh

Women are attracted to strong alpha male. Captain philllips conqurer was an alpha. So it make sense

if your definition of an alpha is poor, weak men with low intelligence and lack of weaponry demanding money from vastly superior vessels and their dominant men, with no plan, drive or manpower is alpha then so be it

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Wait , Somalis look different if they from a certain tribe ? That's new to me cause we all look alike no matter if your from North, south , east west of somalia or live-in the west. Are you guys being delusional?

if your definition of an alpha is poor, weak men with low intelligence and lack of weaponry demanding money from vastly superior vessels and their dominant men, with no plan, drive or manpower is alpha then so be it

He got the money? He took over the boat. Dont be a hater and deny the brother the W

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I promise you there are dudes that look like that in Hargeisa. Big heads, deformed teeth, dark as hell. Scars on their forehead. Go on somalisnaps and see the men that post from Hargeisa. Ugly mfs.

Makes me wonder how the diaspora look so different?

Don’t mock the those guys . Thats what working 12+ hours under the sun with no proper nutrition, lack of healthcare and no yearly dental check ups does to you.

VixR

Veritas
The women also. I noticed reer waqoyi people, issaq, dhulbahante, warsengeli have some great looking people. Must be all the inter marriages those 3 groups do as well.

I always thought the best looking Somali girls are dblock. Too bad there not online like issaq women are. Difficult to find them.
My family members are all quite attractive, but I don’t buy the beauty by tribe thing tbh lol. But it was nice to be at an event where people were looking like snacks. I guess I was too used to locals.
its not what they say, its more how they say it; they have more attitude, swag (cringe word ik but idk a substitute) & hard to get-ness about them that sometimes works sometimes doesn't. other somalis seem to be more soft and all abayo this, and walaal that, and too much lovey dovey shit

+ yeah most people here in the uk, at least landers, are generally good at somali, cause in the UK theres so many different cultures and stuff that youre never made to feel embarassed of your heritage or forced to fully assimilate, as we celebrate differences. not being able to speak it is not a good sign tbh, shows semi-incompetence, laziness, lack of pride in heritage, un-family like etc. all of thr above elevated if you yourself speak somali well. in the uk we have old stereoypes of US somalis being gnereally out of touch with their somaliness, and the term 'hooyo mataalo' came from them i believe if not mistaken, from calling family in the US and the children not speaking somali . obvs with social media and everything this seems less true, cause to me minnesota looks like Mogadishu 2.0 with fresh batch of somali immigrants coming in every 2 years. Maybe other somali populations in the US are more hooyo mataalo.
I don’t know if I want a guy who plays hard-to-get lol. And idk I’m more of a lovey-dovey type, but abayo is straight up incestuous to me.

That’s all very interesting. You’re right about us Americans, I guess lol. I’d like to see what you’re talking about. Maybe I’ll visit London. Honestly, maybe I’m wrong, but the Somali language and romance don’t seem like they mix :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts