Captain phillips.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
38o335.jpg

ufff, of course it would be somalis to have literally the ugliest possible person being the only somali rep in hollywood. he and his like are who i think of about somalis down south, they dont look fully formed, miskeens..... :vqbuyv0:could never be my isaaq kings

VixR

Veritas
ufff, of course it would be somalis to have literally ugliest possible person being the only somali rep in hollywood. he and his like are who i think of about somalis down south, they dont look fully formed, miskeens..... :vqbuyv0:could never be my isaaq kings
:drakelaugh:
You’re asking for trouble lmfao. Sis, Somalis are one.

ufff, of course it would be somalis to have literally the ugliest possible person being the only somali rep in hollywood. he and his like are who i think of about somalis down south, they dont look fully formed, miskeens..... :vqbuyv0:could never be my isaaq kings
I promise you there are dudes that look like that in Hargeisa. Big heads, deformed teeth, dark as hell. Scars on their forehead. Go on somalisnaps and see the men that post from Hargeisa. Ugly mfs.

Makes me wonder how the diaspora look so different?

VixR

Veritas
I promise you there are dudes that look like that in Hargeisa. Big heads, deformed teeth, dark as hell. Scars on their forehead. Go on somalisnaps and see the men that post from Hargeisa. Ugly mfs.

Makes me wonder how the diaspora look so different?
That’s interesting.

When I went to what turned out to be an isaaq wedding, the hottest Somali guys I’ve ever seen happened to be there. I was legitimately wondering effing hell, where did these guys come from. I never used to look at Somalis before that lol. I took one with me.

:drakelaugh:
You’re asking for trouble lmfao. Sis, Somalis are one.

im semi joking lmao, but srsly why do people who grow up abroad, mainly guys, look so different to the ones home??? they look decent abroad, but vomit inducing back home, both north and regular somalia. i would say its the air quality and general low level standards of living tbh, with the south looking even more rafaad due to being in conflict all the time

VixR

Veritas
im semi joking lmao, but srsly why do people who grow up abroad, mainly guys, look so different to the ones home??? they look decent abroad, but vomit inducing back home, both north and regular somalia. i would say its the air quality and general low level standards of living tbh, with the south looking even more rafaad due to being in conflict all the time
its a war torn country, probably lack of nutrition and constant stress.
Do the girls also look vomit inducing back home?:icon lol:

in general somalis look the same, im just being a part time qabiilist by putting isaaqs on a pedestal cause why not (even tho the best looking ones imo are reer xamaris ) but every good joke contains true shit, word to j cole, and somalis might look the same, but somali girls (even tho they might not tell u ) lowkey prefer landers regardless of serious marriage or just crushing. theres something about the attitude and being sworn at constanly in somali, as oppose to being called abaayo (would fully slap an isaaq if they tried tht shit)

its a war torn country, probably lack of nutrition and constant stress.
Do the girls also look vomit inducing back home?:icon lol:

nah, they cover it with diana. tbh the mogadishu girls look better than up here; in hargeisa youll see the worst dressing and makeup ever.

VixR

Veritas
nah, they cover it with diana. tbh the mogadishu girls look better than up here; in hargeisa youll see the worst dressing and makeup ever.
We’re legitimately the backwater/countryside in a way. I’m not surprised they’d be more to style in the city, for what it’s worth.
in general somalis look the same, im just being a part time qabiilist by putting isaaqs on a pedestal cause why not (even tho the best looking ones imo are reer xamaris ) but every good joke contains true shit, word to j cole, and somalis might look the same, but somali girls (even tho they might not tell u ) lowkey prefer landers regardless of serious marriage or just crushing. theres something about the attitude and being sworn at constanly in somali, as oppose to being called abaayo (would fully slap an isaaq if they tried tht shit)
What do they say? People don’t speak Somali. UK people seem more in touch with the language.

We’re legitimately the backwater/countryside in a way. I’m not surprised they’d be more to style in the city, for what it’s worth.

What do they say? People don’t speak Somali. UK people seem more in touch with the language.

its not what they say, its more how they say it; they have more attitude, swag (cringe word ik but idk a substitute) & hard to get-ness about them that sometimes works sometimes doesn't. other somalis seem to be more soft and all abayo this, and walaal that, and too much lovey dovey shit

+ yeah most people here in the uk, at least landers, are generally good at somali, cause in the UK theres so many different cultures and stuff that youre never made to feel embarassed of your heritage or forced to fully assimilate, as we celebrate differences. not being able to speak it is not a good sign tbh, shows semi-incompetence, laziness, lack of pride in heritage, un-family like etc. all of thr above elevated if you yourself speak somali well. in the uk we have old stereoypes of US somalis being gnereally out of touch with their somaliness, and the term 'hooyo mataalo' came from them i believe if not mistaken, from calling family in the US and the children not speaking somali . obvs with social media and everything this seems less true, cause to me minnesota looks like Mogadishu 2.0 with fresh batch of somali immigrants coming in every 2 years. Maybe other somali populations in the US are more hooyo mataalo.

That’s interesting.

When I went to what turned out to be an isaaq wedding, the hottest Somali guys I’ve ever seen happened to be there. I was legitimately wondering effing hell, where did these guys come from. I never used to look at Somalis before that lol. I took one with me.
The women also. I noticed reer waqoyi people, issaq, dhulbahante, warsengeli have some great looking people. Must be all the inter marriages those 3 groups do as well.

I always thought the best looking Somali girls are dblock. Too bad there not online like issaq women are. Difficult to find them.

Ogaden girls in America say the same thing about their men. That most women prefer them because their aggressive. It’s always the issaq girls and Ogaden girls that say this. Delusional shorties lol

Dhulbahante and warsengeli share the same culture as landers, and I never hear there women say that. Lol

The women also. I noticed reer waqoyi people, issaq, dhulbahante, warsengeli have some great looking people. Must be all the inter marriages those 3 groups do as well.

I always thought the best looking Somali girls are dblock. Too bad there not online like issaq women are. Difficult to find them.

its literally nearly impossible to differentiate between most somali girls so idk how you came to that conclusion lol. ive got friends that arent lander that look more like me than a lot of my family, and i have never guessed correctly what part of somalia a girls from as theres no identifying features apart from accent

its literally nearly impossible to differentiate between most somali girls so idk how you came to that conclusion lol. ive got friends that arent lander that look more like me than a lot of my family, and i have never guessed correctly what part of somalia a girls from as theres no identifying features apart from accent
On average you right. All Somalis look the same. I just think dhulbahante have a lot of sexy girls from seeing them. And on social media when I see girls with that SL bracelet on, a lot of them are attractive. Same for Ogaden girls. Who knows. My suugo science is probably wrong, but my eyes don’t deceive me.

Ogaden girls in America say the same thing about their men. That most women prefer them because their aggressive. It’s always the issaq girls and Ogaden girls that say this. Delusional shorties lol

Dhulbahante and warsengeli share the same culture as landers, and I never hear there women say that. Lol

lol must be a regional thing then. havent met too many ogaden people in the uk, the few i have just seemed like regular somalis from south tbh.

plus this stereotype works better if the person is more tied to their heritage, eg somalis from south who generally have no link back home except parents obvs arent soft and lovey dovey like the ones back home seem, same way there are a lot of landers who dont have an attitude as they identify more with British culture

lol must be a regional thing then. havent met too many ogaden people in the uk, the few i have just seemed like regular somalis from south tbh.

plus this stereotype works better if the person is more tied to their heritage, eg somalis from south who generally have no link back home except parents obvs arent soft and lovey dovey like the ones back home seem, same way there are a lot of landers who dont have an attitude as they identify more with British culture
Ogaden are not from the south. Their more west. Yeah of all the Somalis, issaqs and Ogadenis rep their shit the hardest. Only 2 Somali groups that wear a bracelet. And loud as hell on social media about it. I sometimes wonder if they get paid for it lol.

Even Mjs with all their faan, are not like that.

Trending

Latest posts