Cant stop thinking about this girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Last year i met this girl in uni, she was alright looking but her personality got me hooked wallahi, i caught mad feelings. We started dating, but i fucked it up and now i can't get over her man, everything about her was perfect, she was smart, good humor, she smelt like a angel :jcoleno:

For a while i didn't thought so much about her and i was about to move on with my life, laakin today i saw a picture a friend liked on insta and there she was, I'm starting to get all these feelings back :kendrickcry:

I had a opportunity to wife a really good girl but i fucked it up and I'm regretting it now

Tjioux

Wallahi you seem troubled bro. If you need help you can go to a therapist. Your dreams about mas and now this girl. :birdman:

Nah i got my weed I'm cool
tumblr_mqgywij2Ir1sawh55o1_500.gif

Tjioux

I want to try weed hook me up with one ? I've never even experienced it I'm getting old I need to have a sense of rebellion in my life

If you are in Sweden holla at me, we can roll a nice spliff and talk about deep stuff like why monday is so far from friday but friday so close to monday

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If you are in Sweden holla at me, we can roll a nice spliff and talk about deep stuff like why monday is so far from friday but friday so close to monday
I will have to save up for a ticket it's a fun day out mate? I would like to be shown around Sweden as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts