Can't believe none of you reported! Brother of Barre,ex-FM thanks 2 nepotism, dies in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Siyad Barre's brother whom he has appointed Foreign Minister for many years in the duration of his regime expired the other day.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Siyad Barre's brother whom he has appointed Foreign Minister for many years in the duration of his regime expired the other day.
Expired kulahaa this nigga is such a drama queen. Gaal miyaa markuu baqtinaayo? Wuu geeriyooday is all you should say nacalaa. If he was a good man AUN.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Expired kulahaa this nigga is such a drama queen. Gaal miyaa markuu baqtinaayo? Wuu geeriyooday is all you should say nacalaa. If he was a good man AUN.
arent you the dhoocil who uses nacalaa 10 times in a post? shut the f*ck up dhiladi ku xaarteey wase. leave my adeer alone

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN. Have some respect for the dead man. I'm not fan of Abo Siyads regime, but still have respect.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These people ruined people's lives so profoundly that for decades after their toppling we are in tatters.

Besides, they killed a close family member.

It was generous that I said "he expired".

You see, no amount of white washing their history will diminish what they've done in the 21 years the family regime was on power. It is very easy for us to make nothing off it without knowing the terror and looting of national income. People the ex dictator favored would go into national bank with a slip to withdraw hundreds of dollars.

I was recently talking to an elder about how it was like living under that regime and he described complete unfairness and he said "I was looking forward to it's collapse, I didn't care if we would be in a state of chaos because shit was harsh and so unfair when they were on power and so when it blew up I was elated"

Status
Not open for further replies.