Can't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Were you under the impression single mothers sleep with all and sundry? Bc it’s not like having children changes what someone is attracted to. Or are they beneath you somehow that she’s now popped a kid out? And if she was, why even try??

Were you under the impression single mothers sleep with all and sundry? Bc it’s not like having children changes what someone is attracted to. Or are they beneath you somehow that she’s now popped a kid out? And if she was, why even try??
Why the f*ck would I pursue them if I thought they were beneath me. Stop putting words in my mouth. She was hot as f*ck. I go after beauty. I don't care if they have children.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why the f*ck would I pursue them if I thought they were beneath me. Stop putting words in my mouth. She was hot as f*ck. I go after beauty. I don't care if they have children.

Waryaa go to hooyo and tell r you wanna marry a single mum. She will smack your soul out of you

VixR

Veritas
I didn’t put words in your mouth, I asked questions :bell:

Life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending