Cancer.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Within two years, I have known people who have been diagnosed with cancer.
In 2019, 2 co-workers I knew died of cancer, one had pancreas cancer the other stomach cancer, in 2020, my lecturer who is head of department for the degree I'm doing was diagnosed with cancer in the nose. It was strange because she was healthy and showed no signs of illness other than a watery nose, I also meet one lady I knew from a previous job, who had her hair cut shorter diagnosed with breast cancer. Then this year I meet two other ladies I knew both with cancer. These women were from the ages of 40 - 50 years old. All these women were/are so lovely.
They always come to me and say the usual Hi, and ask how I am doing.

But I noticed this is insane, cancer is becoming more common, it is rising and it mostly happens to women.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Where does cancer even come from?

i know aids was man made when some dumb cadaan decided to give his banana to a chimpanzee

but cancer how?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
cancer has robbed so many people of their lives, it's so scary, I remember Charlie Murphy losing his wife to cancer and few years later seeing him very slim on TV and clear suffering from something, then he died of cancer. Not to mention Chad Boseman. This illness sneaks up on people without any warning and ruin lives forever. I wish we can eliminate it one day.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The amount of Somalis I know who have died of cancer is countless. May Allah SWT protect us from that evil disease.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Within two years, I have known people who have been diagnosed with cancer.
In 2019, 2 co-workers I knew died of cancer, one had pancreas cancer the other stomach cancer, in 2020, my lecturer who is head of department for the degree I'm doing was diagnosed with cancer in the nose. It was strange because she was healthy and showed no signs of illness other than a watery nose, I also meet one lady I knew from a previous job, who had her hair cut shorter diagnosed with breast cancer. Then this year I meet two other ladies I knew both with cancer. These women were from the ages of 40 - 50 years old. All these women were/are so lovely.
They always come to me and say the usual Hi, and ask how I am doing.

But I noticed this is insane, cancer is becoming more common, it is rising and it mostly happens to women.

1611675834089.png

Trending

Latest posts