Cancer of communism

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you read what i wrote you will know i despise communists as much as neo-liberals.
and dont get me started on cultural-marxists if it was up to me i would round up eveyone who thinks like that into a re-education concentration camp.
bunch of s..
A bit harsh. I don't despise commies. Only FOBs hate people. I just find them amusing. Idealistic, but not realistic.

then why do you love them, and wish to serve them?
why the inferiority complex?

somalis have a natural superiority complex.
Complex? Its rather bigger than a complex my little rabbit. It's a towering cathedral.

No, just kidding. I'm a Somali patriot. I'm also a realist. You remind me of Pakistanis. They begged and begged and begged the British to give them a separate state from India so they would not be ruled by non-Muslims. "Give us a Muslim homeland and we'll thrive. We don't want to be ruled by whites or Hindus." As soon as they got a separate homeland, they all started fleeing to the West to be ruled by whites.

You're right. I don't fraternize with cadaan. I chill mostly with my Darood clansmen. I'm extremely tribal. My interaction with melanin deficients is limited to occasional raids on their women.

i fraternize with everyone and anyone..
put me in a tiny village in siberia and ill do well, stick me with mbuti pygmies in congo and ill get along..

Complex? Its rather bigger than a complex my little rabbit. It's a towering cathedral.

No, just kidding. I'm a Somali patriot. I'm also a realist. You remind me of Pakistanis. They begged and begged and begged the British to give them a separate state from India so they would not be ruled by non-Muslims. "Give us a Muslim homeland and we'll thrive. We don't want to be ruled by whites or Hindus." As soon as they got a separate homeland, they all started fleeing to the West to be ruled by whites.

pakistanis? why are you in the west?
why is every immigrant in the west..
you cant blame the immigrants, blame the colonizers ...

to be honest the partition was a mistake, hindus would not have dominated a united india, and muslim parties would ahve played a kingmaker role, wielding more power than their numbers. Pakistan,bangladesh and insdian muslims would make up more than 1/3 of the population. that alone is a huge power block.
The muslims leans more towards capitalism and the licence rag era would have been avoided, meaning a much larger indian economy, not chinese size but probably double today's.

what could have been...

counterfactuals are fun arent they?

pakistanis? why are you in the west?
why is every immigrant in the west..
you cant blame the immigrants, blame the colonizers ...

to be honest the partition was a mistake, hindus would not have dominated a united india, and muslim parties would ahve played a kingmaker role, wielding more power than their numbers. Pakistan,bangladesh and insdian muslims would make up more than 1/3 of the population. that alone is a huge power block.
The muslims leans more towards capitalism and the licence rag era would have been avoided, meaning a much larger indian economy, not chinese size but probably double today's.

what could have been...

counterfactuals are fun arent they?
Pretty solid analysis. Pakistan was always a pitiful idea. It's been a succession of corrupt dictatorships. India has avoided the obligatory post colonial descent into military coups and is an emerging powerhouse.

The tragedy of Pak is that it was founded a year before Israel, but Israel is richer, freer, and more stable. If you think Bangladesh splitting off was damaging, wait till the Balochis break away.

And yet it could have been so different if they honoured Muhammad Ali Jinnah's secular dream. Instead they went down the road of sectarianism.

Status
Not open for further replies.