Cancer of communism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

nรฅgon :)
Did you get inspired to make this thread after @Xooshdheere posted 1HOUR OF SOMALI COMMUNIST MUSIC ?
:siilaanyolaugh:

upload_2017-9-6_15-31-41.png

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
This Venezuelan economic crisis isn't even the current president's fault, it just happens to occur the same time he was elected. Still pretty sad to heard people are hungry enough to eat dogs.

Maduro is incompetent. He needs to be forced out. At least Chavez had charisma. He knew how to seduce Venezuelan women. And we all know women vote liberal. Ann Coulter was right: strip women off the vote. They will support crazy ideologues.

Caracas needs a market econony. You can't redistribute wealth if there are no wealth creators. f*ck Marx and Engels.

Maduro is incompetent. He needs to be forced out. At least Chavez had charisma. He knew how to seduce Venezuelan women. And we all know women vote liberal. Ann Coulter was right: strip women off the vote. They will support crazy ideologues.

Caracas needs a market econony. You can't redistribute wealth if there are no wealth creators. f*ck Marx and Engels.

:ftw9nwa: @ wealth creators.

you must live in the US..
the brainwashing is evident..

Venezuala is under economic warfare from the US, and the elite that used to run the country are committing treason by helping them do it.
I agree maduro is incompetent , he is also a nice guy..

we all know nice guys , get bent over and gangbanged, and made to be a ..

This is war, he needs to fight back, the new constitution is a good start but
the war is on the economic front, and he is completely ignorant about economics.

but even if you dont understand what happening around you, you can still arrest and imprison thousands
this will take the heat off.

this is one of the few cases in the world where killing a a few dozen select people will benefit the economy.

:ftw9nwa: @ wealth creators.

you must live in the US..
the brainwashing is evident..

Venezuala is under economic warfare from the US, and the elite that used to run the country are committing treason by helping them do it.
I agree maduro is incompetent , he is also a nice guy..

we all know nice guys , get bent over and gangbanged, and made to be a ..

This is war, he needs to fight back, the new constitution is a good start but
the war is on the economic front, and he is completely ignorant about economics.

but even if you dont understand what happening around you, you can still arrest and imprison thousands
this will take the heat off.

this is one of the few cases in the world where killing a a few dozen select people will benefit the economy.
Uncle Sam would love nothing but a stable Venezuela. It would have to rely less on trashcan nations in the mideast for oil.

Only the white elite can lead Venez to prosperity saxib. Look at the successful Latin American societies: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay. All white led. Even Brazil owes whatever prosperity it has to its European caste. Your beloved Cuba is white governed too. They're the only fuckers with the IQ for maintaining an advanced industrial civilization. The indigenous races are hopeless.

#WhiteIsRight

Uncle Sam would love nothing but a stable Venezuela. It would have to rely less on trashcan nations in the mideast for oil.

Only the white elite can lead Venez to prosperity saxib. Look at the successful Latin American societies: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay. All white led. Even Brazil owes whatever prosperity it has to its European caste. Your beloved Cuba is white governed too. They're the only fuckers with the IQ for maintaining an advanced industrial civilization. The indigenous races are hopeless.

#WhiteIsRight

only white elite??

i didnt take you for a slave, are you even somali..

this kind of behavior from a somali is disgusting.

go back to your master and continue juggling his balls...

this is a conversation for adults.

only white elite??

i didnt take you for a slave, are you even somali..

this kind of behavior from a somali is disgusting.

go back to your master and continue juggling his balls...

this is a conversation for adults.
I'm talking about the Latino context. We have no cadaan in Somalia. Jeez.

I dont blame you this neo-liberal propaganda reaches the whole globe,
indoctrination starts at school, even most of the worlds undergraduate economics majors are mostly propaganda.

its as much nonsense as communism.
they are 2 sides of the same coin of ridiculous nonsense.

no if you feel only whites can rule in latin america or anywhere else, it means you also want them to rule you.
you are a loyal slave who truly loves massa..
By what European guy were you raped as a kid warya? The trauma is still haunting you. I will pound your Zulu anus myself if you're not careful.

#VivaWhites!

By what European guy were you raped as a kid warya? The trauma is still haunting you. I will pound your Zulu anus myself if you're not careful.

#VivaWhites!
you mistake me for one of your afro-centrist african american loving fools.
i can stand them but i prefer them to an uncle tom, massa loving , guzzler like you.
i dont have any of your usual labels.

infact i am more culturally western than you are,
i doubt you even socialize with "whites" ,
even the use of the word "whites" is ridiculous american nonesense, the rest of the world even europe does not think in terms of white and black.

I dont blame you this neo-liberal propaganda reaches the whole globe,
indoctrination starts at school, even most of the worlds undergraduate economics majors are mostly propaganda.

its as much nonsense as communism.
they are 2 sides of the same coin of ridiculous nonsense.
Neo-liberal? Sounds very CultMarx. Next you will be slamming the "bourgeoisie".

We need free markets and free trade man. None of this leftwing nonsense you picked up from school.

#MiltonFriedmanRules

Neo-liberal? Sounds very CultMarx. Next you will be slamming the "bourgeoisie".

We need free markets and free trade man. None of this leftwing nonsense you picked up from school.

#MiltonFriedmanRules

if you read what i wrote you will know i despise communists as much as neo-liberals.
and dont get me started on cultural-marxists if it was up to me i would round up eveyone who thinks like that into a re-education concentration camp.
bunch of s..

you mistake me for one of your afro-centrist african american loving fools.
i can stand them but i prefer them to an uncle tom, massa loving , guzzler like you.
i dont have any of your usual labels.

infact i am more culturally western than you are,
i doubt you even socialize with "whites" ,
even the use of the word "whites" is ridiculous american nonesense, the rest of the world even europe does not think in terms of white and black.
You're right. I don't fraternize with cadaan. I chill mostly with my Darood clansmen. I'm extremely tribal. My interaction with melanin deficients is limited to occasional raids on their women.

if you read what i wrote you will know i despise communists as much as neo-liberals.
and dont get me started on cultural-marxists if it was up to me i would round up eveyone who thinks like that into a re-education concentration camp.
bunch of s..

i apologize to our sodomites and those of who visit the isle of lesbos and enjoy the beautiful poetry of sappho.
I dont care what you do in your own privacy, if you're political beliefs align with me, you are a friend and comrade.

You're right. I don't fraternize with cadaan. I chill mostly with my Darood clansmen. I'm extremely tribal. My interaction with melanin deficients is limited to occasional raids on their women.

then why do you love them, and wish to serve them?
why the inferiority complex?

somalis have a natural superiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts