Cancer for $2 bucks - 196 Ingredients in this canned food

Do you check the ingredients of what you buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If he included the BPA chemicals along with the lead the tin is made off, it would have been 198 in total.

Interesting to know if the infidels on this site would eat this popular product.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I don’t eat processed food or anything that comes in tins. People have terrible diets and don’t know the meaning of balance and act shocked when they get ill.

I don’t eat processed food or anything that comes in tins. People have terrible diets and don’t know the meaning of balance and act shocked when they get ill.

The shampoo you use for your hair has around 50 or so chemicals in the ingredient list and that's the ones they admit

It's the same story with the lotions, deodorants etc. Even with the tampons that stupid women use that cause cervical cancer along with anti prespirants linked to breast cancer

It's all there by design and for a purpose, every year it becomes harder and harder to avoid these poisons

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The shampoo you use for your hair has around 50 or so chemicals in the ingredient list and that's the ones they admit

It's the same story with the lotions, deodorants etc. Even with the tampons that stupid women use that cause cervical cancer along with anti prespirants linked to breast cancer

It's all there by design and for a purpose, every year it becomes harder and harder to avoid these poisons
I don’t use commercial shampoo, I use hand made chemical free shampoo. I don’t use commercial deodorant or deodrants in general, I use a natural sea salt one if I need to use one.

I don’t use lotions, I use olive oil.

#StayWoke

Everything is linked to cancer nowadays. Somethings you can avoid, somethings you can’t. No point developing ocd about chemicals. Everything has chemicals, even bottled water. If it’s your time to get sick and perhaps die nothing will stop that from happening.

I don’t use commercial shampoo. I use hand made chemical free shampoo. I don’t use commercial deodorant or deodrants in general, I use a natural sea salt one if I need to use one.

I don’t use lotions I use olive oil.

#StayWoke

Everything is linked to cancer nowadays. Somethings you can avoid, somethings you can’t. No point developing ocd about chemicals. Everything has chemicals, even bottled water. If it’s your time to get sick and perhaps die nothing will stop that from happening.

:mjlol:

I carry a glass bottle, one stored at work the other at the gym, each can hold 1L

I have separate hand held epic water bottle filters that takes out all remnants of chemicals and heavy metals stored at both, because the filters they use at work and gym only filters out chlorine

Your right, I am very OCD when it comes this, but so are you to 99% of people, your the first xaalimo I ever came across that does this, big kudos to you :salute:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I thought you were into that no-poo method. Apple cider vinegar and baking soda.:damn:

Word of advice, never put onion juice in your hair to darken it.You will smell like a Chinese buffet for weeks. :susp:

Somalia is actually 100% real organic food.

Aside from the monsatto seeds coming in, Somalis need to source as many unregulated seeds as possible and plant them in Somalia.

We may not be able to export the harvest, but people will be much healthier and put less strain on the healthcare system.

giphy.gif

In Somaliland, I used to eat fresh meat, fish and vegetables everyday. I would drink boiled water from aquifers and ceelo. I would wash with a simple bar of soap in cold shower water. I breathed fresh hawwo and desert air.

Today, I'm eating food out if a tin, cooked with plastic tasting oil.:liberaltears:

In Somaliland, I used to eat fresh meat, fish and vegetables everyday. I would drink boiled water from aquifers and ceelo. I would wash with a simple bar of soap in cold shower water. I breathed fresh hawwo and desert air.

Today, I'm eating food out if a tin, cooked with plastic tasting oil.:liberaltears:

Eating organic in Somalia is the ultimate bio hack.

These were the days, my dad told me people used to eat organic seeds,nuts and fruit and their skin would glow like gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts