Canadians come thru

What happened to the somali Vietnamese couple I used to see on YouTube? Ayan and kenan I think? She erased him on insta, similarly he did too to her? Give me the tea.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
He caught me smashing her and then they broke up. She tried to feed me chopped snake so I broke up with her too now.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Seen her on club house talking trashing about somali men. Didn’t really care until I realized she looked familiar. I got blocked after making my profile pic a photo of her and her ex-husband.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I know her she was those Toronto girls that went West she hates somali men because some Somali dude did her real dirty and leaked nudes. She fled to edmonton to flee the humiliation she faced everywhere and married that Asian dude.

Did they break up?

Give us the tea

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's sad tbh.
I loved watching these two and their lives.

I remember her ex-boyfriend/or husband was into 90s style (of music) and vintage video games. A true gamer! And her, she had a great smile and a very lovely personality.

If they really broke up, I wish them to find their soulmates.

:salute:

I know her she was those Toronto girls that went West she hates somali men because some Somali dude did her real dirty and leaked nudes. She fled to edmonton to flee the humiliation she faced everywhere and married that Asian dude.

Did they break up?

Give us the tea
leaked Nudes??? Some men are sick wallahi and why did she send nudes to men astaghfirullah:snoop:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are sick all of that to impress the boys
Yes sister even if A Somali girl trusts you enough to send sensitive pictures you should do everything in your power to keep it private. Theres no honour in bragging to the boys. Chivalry is nearly extinct.

Yes sister even if A Somali girl trusts you enough to send sensitive pictures you should do everything in your power to keep it private. Theres no honour in bragging to the boys. Chivalry is nearly extinct.
Hard to believe you are a Somali guy :salute::salute:
i read it one Islamic site, if you share others sins you will get double of their sins or get their sins instead, it was something like that

Trending