Canadians come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Does easy ride still exist? I heard they were doing rides between Edmonton and Calgary (and I think Fort mac) a couple years ago but I don't know if they still do it. I remember it was the craze among reer Ottawa/Tdot 10-15 years ago. The rumour was the owner Ali Bassey would be going back and forth cause he had a wife in Ottawa and another one in Tdot :ulachen001:

Came across this video, Americans bragging about a service we've had since Y2K :ulachen001::ulachen001::ulachen001:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You know this crazy ass ghetto transportation stil exists between MN and OH till this day ..it's been going on for straight 15 years ..they have had one crash I know of ..perhaps it happened when maybe the driver's qabil was insulted :hehehehe:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Maybe my memory is failing me, but I remember it used to go from Toronto to TC and Columbus as well. Is this new Easy Ride owned by the same person/people or did they jack his business, name and all?:cosbyhmm:

Kkkkkkkk Easy Ride.

That guy was a dude with different wives in Ottawa and Toronto. His Ottawa wife makes him breakfast, his Toronto wife makes him lunch and his Ottawa wife makes him Dinner

$50 one way but he makes a 4 hour trip turn into 7 hours. I remember him from my youth days. He drops people off a weird order : Downtown, Scarborough, and then Dixon and then North York and then goes back to Scarborough again.

He's not efficient.

No tax income. He would make at least $500 a day. I will report him to the new hotline. Tax evasion may fall under "barbaric" cultural practices.

I can get you his number from my mom if you like if you need his "easy" ride.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's like the Somali Taxi company in Toronto. They show up went they want, never turn on the meter and try to hassle their passengers. Report them all. :lolbron:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Yo I never understood how that worked. We'd have to drive all the way to that halal grocer on Weston Road whenever I was going back home, then the driver would go around to like Jane & Finch then Falstaff then Scarborough picking up people then on the road to Ottawa.

The guy would force 10 people in a Dodge Caravan, at least they were late models back then.

menace

VIP
Guys ! What do they do if the car breaks down in the middle of nowhere :banderas::jcoleno::kobeok:

R

rcv

Idk why Somalis get suckered into the easy ride. Whenever I'm going from Toronto to Ottawa, I always take the Greyhound. You get free wifi, more leg room and most importantly you get way more privacy. Just book a week or two early and get thr student discount. Sometimes it's cheaper than easy ride but usually it's around 50 beans.

Can't lie tho that lightskin barwaani looking nigga who drives the easy ride, Ali,is the homeboy. To answer your question @methylamine: Yes it's still running.

menace

VIP
Idk why Somalis get suckered into the easy ride. Whenever I'm going from Toronto to Ottawa, I always take the Greyhound. You get free wifi, more leg room and most importantly you get way more privacy. Just book a week or two early and get thr student discount. Sometimes it's cheaper than easy ride but usually it's around 50 beans.

Can't lie tho that lightskin barwaani looking nigga who drives the easy ride, Ali,is the homeboy. To answer your question @methylamine: Yes it's still running.
Don't greyhound stop at every village on the way .,

And what is wrong with you Canadians, can't you rent a car ?

I usually rent a car for as little as $9 a day when I use my auto insurance policy but if I buy insurance from the rental it's $30

R

rcv

Greyhound is a bit longer yeah. I try to book express routes. Well I'm only 21 so I can't rent a car. I'm pretty sure renting a car is double as expensive as greyhound/easy ride.

Your credit card also gives you collision/theft and roadside assistance. Not sure why people are still paying for insurance from car rentals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts