Canadians are embarrassing!

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
How’s a whole aabo enabling this kind of behavior kulaha “drill some more aabo” :russ:
1621696362774.png

How’s a whole aabo enabling this kind of behavior kulaha “drill some more aabo” :russ:
View attachment 186003
The reason why his abo supports the drill movement is because Top5’s blood brother Said Ali aka “foolish” was killed in July 2017

that’s why he’s so passionate about this gang shit.
Ever since his brother died GGG (Go Getem Gang) killed a lot of niggas in Toronto.

Did this really happend is the hate out there real

Yeah it was peak in early 2000s , lot of tension with Caribbeans and Somalis. I personally didnt experience much more than pirate jibes cause i was in hs during 2010s . Somalis have been here in numbers for a while now though , and they've formed gangs all over.

Yeah it was peak in early 2000s , lot of tension with Caribbeans and Somalis. I personally didnt experience much more than pirate jibes cause i was in hs during 2010s . Somalis have been here in numbers for a while now though , and they've formed gangs all over.
Joining a gang is so 90s dudes do that still
:gaasdrink:

Joining a gang is so 90s dudes do that still
:gaasdrink:

Dredges of society in shit hole estates do , i was fortunate enough to be raised in a good area so avoided that lifestyle. I plan on moving to an affluent area with no madows when im older , no way im raising kids with these hayawans around.

Trending