Canadian Xaliimo manhandles Jamaican girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hows that sad Basra badhi weyn. You would just sit on her and shes done somaha

Women acting like men? its beneath them. and the the FK did the bottle come from? Beer???? uufff

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Manhandled..where? Her punches are weak like spaghetti, even I with my qalfoofo hands could do a better job.
The one who got beat up is plain bakhti. She's just lying on the grass while the other one is feeding her punches. Nacsada xun is clearly Somali, there's no way a Jamaican could be that weak.

that what i said it's another somali, both anaemic and low on vitamin d half the fight was on the floot, the glass bottle was her iron liquid bottle

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
'nah dawg, canna not do leave my language you bucket' is what i assume you lot talk like
at least we have the american accent at least the entire world can take us seriously unlike uk road accent aint nobody gone listen to a nigga saying "rahhh bruv shes baree peng alie in a frickin english accent man shit be sounding like marry poppins remixed lmfao

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'd advise Xaliimos to practise fighting at home with their siblings. Wallahi no one will touch you guys. :ftw9nwa:

so u r pro fighting of xalimos? isn't unlady like? oh wait. u r a tom boy

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
at least we have the american accent at least the entire world can take us seriously unlike uk road accent aint nobody gone listen to a nigga saying "rahhh bruv shes baree peng alie in a frickin english accent man shit be sounding like marry poppins remixed lmfao

Na Xaliimo please bilaa caleeyk change your dp. Your making me wanna fly out to Canada and shot u a pack like a nitty

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Na Xaliimo please bilaa caleeyk change your dp. Your making me wanna fly out to Canada and shot u a pack like a nitty
i can just imagine what you said in an english accent shit is having me roll anyway scome thru if you have the vim

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

nah Canadians don't even sound like Americans they sound like french speaking english. Why do you lot use our slang tho?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
nah Canadians don't even sound like Americans they sound like french speaking english. Why do you lot use our slang tho?
only a few lost souls whos trying to regain their concious beg the whole london accent but majority see it as complete jokes and we make fun of anyone that uses that whack slang

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
only a few lost souls whos trying to regain their concious beg the whole london accent but majority see it as complete jokes and we make fun of anyone that uses that whack slang

regardless both somali diaspora groups are done out here

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
trusttt especially with the whole gun violence but at least we marry each other we dont have that whole revert phenomena overhere

revert thing is mostly centered around brixton and holloway, Canadians are catching up with a few, have you seen the chinaman with a somali girl the youtube couple?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
revert thing is mostly centered around brixton and holloway, Canadians are catching up with a few, have you seen the chinaman with a somali girl the youtube couple?
yhh lmao but indooryars are calm most are very successful and are rich so at least we have some sort of standard too bad i cant say for the xaalimos in your ends they legit bring disgrace to all somali females worldwide even somali niggas have major standard when it comes to interracial marriage and dont brag about it

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
yhh lmao but indooryars are calm most are very successful and are rich so at least we have some sort of standard too bad i cant say for the xaalimos in your ends they legit bring disgrace to all somali females worldwide even somali niggas have major standard when it comes to interracial marriage and dont brag about it

i don't lose sleep over halimos don't really care

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Did you hear the BLM SJW Xalimos in her crew trying to stop her from yanking the Madow's wig off? Even in the middle of a fight! "Don't do it fam. That's anti black." I have to give it to them, these girls are committed!
:chrisfreshhah:
I remember watching this video they both Somali.
That ogre can't be Somali.
:mjlol:

Last edited:
they both somalis. just wondering what their qabil is. the skinny one is definitely HG, the fat one is..... errrrrrrrrrrrrrm, i don't wanna trigger pple on here....

Status
Not open for further replies.