Canadian Xaliimo claims Ganja made her lose weight

Wierd but I lost allot of Wieght when I was on a pot bender for months, smoking at least twice a day...

Like 18kg in 4 months , with minimal exercise like walking a mile a day at least.

No diet, eat allot of junk food when I got the munchies,

I can't explain it.

Oddly I thought weed increases your appetite and makes you eat more, oh well good on her for losing the weight and making healthy changes to her life.

Wierd but I lost allot of Wieght when I was on a pot bender for months, smoking at least twice a day...

Like 18kg in 4 months , with minimal exercise like walking a mile a day at least.

No diet, eat allot of junk food when I got the munchies,

I can't explain it.

You sure weren't smoking crack cocaine, my friend? because that's a serious amount of weight loss in a short period of time or how heavy were you, to begin with?. I noticed morbidly obese people lose the pounds quicker than a person who is only like 20 pounds overweight per say.

You sure weren't smoking crack cocaine, my friend? because that's a serious amount of weight loss in a short period of time or how heavy were you, to begin with?. I noticed morbidly obese people lose the pounds quicker than a person who is only like 20 pounds overweight per say.

No just overweight ,
I was 118kg and 5'10, ideally I should be between 75-80kg..

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t think that will work in the long term, if one desires to lose weight and keep it off, u must embrace it as a lifestyle. Water, workout and low calorie meals does wonders :)

Trending

Latest posts