Canadian Somali girl finess poor Sudanese fob

Status
Not open for further replies.
no time for ciyaal this could have happened to any man. I can see why more women will be in hellfire than men
It wouldn't happen to me I learned at young age about these females my mom herself is perfect example she use to use simps my dad didn't even give her a wedding they just had nikah:pachah1:
One of benefits of growing up around females you learn how they operate:manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It wouldn't happen to me I learned at young age about these females my mom herself is perfect example she use to use simps my dad didn't even give her a wedding they just had nikah:pachah1:
One of benefits of growing up around females you learn how they operate:manny:
yhh females scheme way more than men they just better at hiding it im glad you learnt from your mom

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Walah this lowkey made me upstet. How can you be THIS evil after all the things hes done for you. Some somali girls are heartless smh
Free rides for that long period of time. Yea f*ck that. You got to be a close friend or someone I’m in a relationship to do that.

I understand being nice when you first meet a girl but some people take it to far.
I was shook when I found out females just be finessing money from simps. Like wtf. People really or here giving money to females who aren’t letting them f*ck or let them see a titty.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Free rides for that long period of time. Yea f*ck that. You got to be a close friend or someone I’m in a relationship to do that.

I understand being nice when you first meet a girl but some people take it to far.
I was shook when I found out females just be finessing money from simps. Like wtf. People really or here giving money to females who aren’t letting them f*ck or let them see a titty.
if i was a guy i wouldnt do anything overtop maybe 1 or 2 rides and very cheap dates till its marriage time. Miskeen he was a fob and didnt know better. Girls are nasty and will only get worse. Qiyamah is soon anyways

Tbh thats not much of finess. If all she got was rides. But to lead someone on for 3 years is so low. Karma will get her

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Tbh thats not much of finess. If all she got was rides. But to lead someone on for 3 years is so low. Karma will get her
Theres obv more to the story she said she didnt reveal everything that happened. Neverthless, what she did was disgusting and i genuinly hope she gets severly punished UNLESS she repents and apologize to the dude

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
if i was a guy i wouldnt do anything overtop maybe 1 or 2 rides and very cheap dates till its marriage time. Miskeen he was a fob and didnt know better. Girls are nasty and will only get worse. Qiyamah is soon anyways
When I hear of people going on expensive first dates I look at them like :drakewtf: .you barely know the chick.

I would rather get to know a chick through bowling or roller skating rather some expensive ass dinner.

Plus if she was terrible person atleast you got to have fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yhh females scheme way more than men they just better at hiding it im glad you learnt from your mom
The guy in the story will continue to get used alot of females are like the one in the story.
Ground rule #1 rather be dry dick who keeps his money than simp who gets used.
Pass this rule to him if you can

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
When I hear of people going on expensive first dates I look at them like :drakewtf: .you barely know the chick.

I would rather get to know a chick through bowling or roller skating rather some expensive ass dinner.

Plus if she was terrible person atleast you got to have fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly you never know when the chick will leave for the toilet and never come back to you and wasted like 90 dollars on a player seriously? like you said taking her out to reasonable places where you WILL have fun is the way forward. And i think there should be a new rule for both genders to spend on each other on their first dates. I thought females wanted equality or are they playing and cheap when it comes to date

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The guy in the story will continue to get used alot of females are like the one in the story.
Ground rule #1 rather be dry **** who keeps his money than simp who gets used.
Pass this rule to him if you can
it was an ig story bro ion know him persoanlly and plus hes from ottawa and im from tdot

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Exactly you never know when the chick will leave for the toilet and never come back to you and wasted like 90 dollars on a player seriously? like you said taking her out to reasonable places where you WILL have fun is the way forward. And i think there should be a new rule for both genders to spend on each other on their first dates. I thought females wanted equality or are they playing and cheap when it comes to date
Saw an ig story awhile ago it was that Salma Hindy chick from Canada she is a hijabi comedian

Anyway she spoke about her friend was on a date amd towards the end she offered to pay for the bill. The guy said okay and eventually let her pay for the bill.

She stopped talking to the guy because of that.

So supposedly now women do a fake attempt to pay for a bill. If you fall for the attempt and she ends up paying thats a red flag. Idk why attempt in the first place.

Saw an ig story awhile ago it was that Salma Hindy chick from Canada she is a hijabi comedian

Anyway she spoke about her friend was on a date amd towards the end she offered to pay for the bill. The guy said okay and eventually let her pay for the bill.

So supposedly now women do a fake attempt to pay for a bill. If you fall for the attempt and she ends up paying thats a red flag. Idk why attempt in the first place.
I stopped going out with a girl because of this. After 4 dates you need to pay your share. said im traditional when it comea to man paying for it. But she is not traditional when it comes to anything else. Just this one suits her...fvck that

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

lool girls are soo unpredictable man am i the only sane female on this planet? maybe that chick wanted an excuse to run away from here or she was truly hurt by paying the bills

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
lool girls are soo unpredictable man am i the only sane female on this planet? maybe that chick wanted an excuse to run away from here or she was truly hurt by paying the bills
The comedian basically said don’t let a chick pay for the date even if She offers.

Just go on cheap dates since it’s a red flag if you ask a girl to split the bill or pay for the whole thing.

Females are weird. They want equality but would cancel a guy cause he made them pay for a date

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The comedian basically said don’t let a chick pay for the date even if She offers.

Just go on cheap dates since it’s a red flag if you ask a girl to split the bill or pay for the whole thing.

Females are weird. They want equality but would cancel a guy cause he made them pay for a date
yh provided im a female im gone let him take me to cheap dates prolly some somali restaurant since i love somali food and the amusement park that would be enough and i woud sometimes jump and help with paying the bill

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
yh provided im a female im gone let him take me to cheap dates prolly some somali restaurant since i love somali food and the amusement park that would be enough and i woud sometimes jump and help with paying the bill
Who tf is taking people on dates to somali restaurants.

You want an adeer to me mean mugging you the entire meal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts