Canadian Minister Hussen refuses 2 stop the deportation of a Geeljire because he hails frm Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
R kelly is a troll. Abdoul is Djiboutian. Further more, do you know how many people are currently facing deportation in Canada? Do you think Ahmed would halt deportations off the strength of being Somali?

It's his families fault for not filing proper documents. It's his families fault for subjecting him to foster care. Now all of a sudden they care. It's also his fault for committing crime. How is he different from all the other felons sent home?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R kelly is a troll. Abdoul is Djiboutian. Further more, do you know how many people are currently facing deportation in Canada? Do you think Ahmed would halt deportations off the strength of being Somali?

It's his families fault for not filing proper documents. It's his families fault for subjecting him to foster care. Now all of a sudden they care. It's also his fault for committing crime. How is he different from all the other felons sent home?

Let him be deported, I have no sympathy for ones who commit crimes and later say " I reformed, please don't deport me "

Whoever fails to take advantage of the opportunities given to them and leads self destructive life style had it coming to them. Nobody but themselves to blame for their personal downfall.

They should deport every criminal. They might do better in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts