CANADIAN cops at a Geeljire house, secretly caught talking racist terms

You should check out r/hapas its the most depressing shit. Abunch of half Asian and half white calacaaal. A lot of these white men who marry Asian women are usually racist af they birthed incels like Elliot roger
I peeped that they’re all over the incelsphere :pachah1:most come out looking more asian looking imagine being one of those asian looking hapas watching your mom shit talking asian men

[/QUOTE]
I cringed so hard at the girl who said asian men aren't regular people. Like if they are not regular human beings then wtf are you. And it was mostly middle aged white men that were laughing at her jokes, yikes!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't think they are actually inherently more attractive than other races. Co

What is the name of the youtube video?

Sweety, yes they are inherently more attractive than other races.

Pick me the ugliest white man or woman-- and have them inter marry with an ugly black or asian-- even if the kids come out ugly -- at least they will have brown, red, yellow, maybe light like Meghan markable skin type.

the cautionary dread is the super dark skin that western society dreads. Now if they lived in Africa with their super dark skin, they will be fine.

Ask any super dark Sudanese who came to the west and ask them about their experiences. Walaahi u will be triggered. U will think u r hearing horror stories of slaves in a ship being abused. A simple outing to the malls alone can invoke horrors. Malls are usually a center stage for Americans to show case their superficiality which they learnt from the media. 60% of the reason i go to the mall is show off,.

i had a co worker from togo who was very dark and had tribal marks on his face, slashed by knives. two on both sides of the cheek, and one on the forehead. When we went to restaurant, the white females or male will show facial disgust and something inadvertently be rude to him. While me- a fairly mashalaah gorgeous brown melanin, whites practically give me the red carpet. My lighter skins Somali friends, even better red carpet treatment. So degrees of skin tone furthering away from pitch black is vital. (now it should be stated that sharp normal handsome features are as important as skin tone)

Last edited:
He's right about the white male/asian female combo, though.

I swear, even the most sweaty, awkward, mouth-breathing dameer cadaan can pull an Asian shordy. :pachah1:
These people make sujjuud to Eifel tower, and lick the balls of old, senile white men :mjlol::russ:.

They affirm the racism perpetuated by Cadaans towards Madows, only to be treated like a xaar stain afterwards. :mjkkk::dead::deadrose:

Sweety, yes they are inherently more attractive than other races.

Pick me the ugliest white man or woman-- and have them inter marry with an ugly black or asian-- even if the kids come out ugly -- at least they will have brown, red, yellow, maybe light like meghan markable skin type.

It seems skin tone is just as important as looks.
@Basra why do you love cadaans :damedamn:
most attractive race kulaha you clearly don't see many irl :wow1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra why do you love cadaans :damedamn:
most attractive race kulaha you clearly don't see many irl :wow1:

its not that i luv em huuno, its that its reality. for me all humans are the same. I watch them with suspect. I watch humans like rats in a lab. Which race is superior to which race. Clearly there is a hierarchy, and denying it is admitting to your own blindness.

its not that i luv em huuno, its that its reality. for me all humans are the same. I watch them with suspect. I watch humans like rats in a lab. Which race is superior to which race. Clearly there is a hierarchy, and denying it is admitting to your own blindness.
Well obviously if were in their country their gonna be top of the "hierarchy" same as if they were in Somalia they'd be bottom :damedamn: also I love the way you write

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well obviously if were in their country their gonna be top of the "hierarchy" same as if they were in Somalia they'd be bottom :damedamn: also I love the way you write

Agreed! In their country, the standard of beauty is different. Here in the west, Whites are the standard of beauty because we are living in their front yard, not back yard.

Somalis do well here in the west because we have Caucasian features. We literally are a walking Halle Berry. More Welcome than say a Togo or a Sudanese.

PS awwww thanks me like my writings too :)

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Shes now Muslim so it's different. If she was a gaal then it's her preference and it's fine.

That doesn’t make any sense , you can be Muslim and have a preference . Your preference is no to marry a black woman and the white reverts preference was not to marry a Arab/black man .

this thread....
giphy.gif

A white revert asked us for a white revert husband after we tried to place her with a North African brother. Waan yaabay. Why even convert if you don't want to associate with other Muslims?
i dont think its that bad, you shouldnt have to marry out because you reverting to islam

I don’t see problem with this. It’s like people expect white people to never talk about race. This is a standard conversation two black or Asian men would have. When you add it’s their country they even have more right to talk like this

When I was 13 I was caught shop lifting with this bad influence farax. The shop called the police and the police drove us home. On the way one of the officers was talking to us and he said your parents came to this country from Somalia for better life and this is how you repay them. If this happened in Somalia they would cut your hand off. You have been given free education and safe environment. Do something better with your life. That kind of talk would be offensive today

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
These convos are just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to peeps in power talking about multi ethnic societies.
This is all fairy liberal talk compared to what the human engineering Darwinists , zionists that push for this agenda lol

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well..they are police, so they see more people than the average people. View attachment 178937

But they are basing their reality of Toronto. Toronto is big city like New York. Of course foreigners and brown people occupy it. looool

Maybe they are craving to see their white people. Go become a police in smaller rural cities then. loool I suggest Montreal!

Its a human nature to look out for your own race,

You fcuking Somalis do that here in the forums every freakign day! I mean, this thread is about looking out for minority and against white people.

View attachment 178938
montreal is a huge city as well actually. It’s very diverse and it’s basically a slightly smaller paris full of francophone africans, arabs and whites.

But yeah, only like 4 big cities in Canada are diverse. Literally every other town or city is 90% white. Minorities make up only 22% of Canada, and they’re all concentrated in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Outside of there Minorities are like 5% and the rest are whites.

not really that racist most Somali parents would get pissed too if their son married a white woman instead of a xalimo :manny:

Trending

Latest posts