CANADIAN cops at a Geeljire house, secretly caught talking racist terms

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well..they are police, so they see more people than the average people.
1617893318584.png

But they are basing their reality of Toronto. Toronto is big city like New York. Of course foreigners and brown people occupy it. looool

Maybe they are craving to see their white people. Go become a police in smaller rural cities then. loool I suggest Montreal!

Its a human nature to look out for your own race,

You fcuking Somalis do that here in the forums every freakign day! I mean, this thread is about looking out for minority and against white people.

1617893419516.png

He was being sarcastic and meant to say “if I was to pick the lesser of two evils..”

Dont make assumptions.

But if he did mean it that way, your parents' race preference is not racist. Almost all Somali parents do not want a Bantu marrying their child, and in some cases, particular clans. Some prefer an Ayrab spouse over a Somali one which I saw with my own eyes. He is allowed to have a preference as well. 90% of whites don't care who their child marries anyway.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
A white revert asked us for a white revert husband after we tried to place her with a North African brother. Waan yaabay. Why even convert if you don't want to associate with other Muslims?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Dont forget they deal more with "others" than whites on a daily basis. Drugs and gun violence mostly happen in poor neighborhoods and we know which groups of people dominate these places.

Heck! They are in a non-white person's house in this video..

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A white revert asked us for a white revert husband after we tried to place her with a North African brother. Waan yaabay. Why even convert if you don't want to associate with other Muslims?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

i am on the floor help pleaseeee lol
1617895652453.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dont make assumptions.

But if he did mean it that way, your parents' race preference is not racist. Almost all Somali parents do not want a Bantu marrying their child, and in some cases, particular clans. Some prefer an Ayrab spouse over a Somali one which I saw with my own eyes. He is allowed to have a preference as well. 90% of whites don't care who their child marries anyway.

Well its easy for Whites to make the decision than say a dark hamdia ahmed

The White stands at the height of genetic. I mean, how dark can their child be if their white daughter marries a darkie? But a Somali has concerns marrying a bantu

Bantu would not have a problem marrying Somali or white because they are gaining upwards

Well its easy for Whites to make the decision than say a dark hamdia ahmed

The White stands at the height of genetic. I mean, how dark can their child be if their white daughter marries a darkie? But a Somali has concerns marrying a bantu

Bantu would not have a problem marrying Somali or white because they are gaining upwards

There is no such thing as marrying upward when it comes to race or ethnicities. You can only marry upwards when it comes to income and culture.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is no such thing as marrying upward when it comes to race or ethnicities. You can only marry upwards when it comes to income and culture.

I disagree. White stand at the top pyramid of race or ideals of beauty. U wont admit this because u r a pc activist. I understand huuno

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I disagree. White stand at the top pyramid of race or ideals of beauty. U wont admit this because u r a pc activist. I understand huuno

You right wallahi. Allah SWT made them the most beautiful people but gave them this life because they will not succeed in the afterlife.