Canada's next PM will be Sikh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
A turban-wearing man named Jagmeet Singh is now leader of the third largest party in Canada and is likely to gain significant steam by the 2019 election. This is the right's WORST nightmare coming to fruition. Just when they thought they've seen it all with our turban-wearing defense minister.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/new-democratic-party-leadership-results-1.4315704

upload_2017-10-1_16-59-50.png

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I support these guys although I didn't vote or them in 2015. They had plenty of momentum but no one in good conscious can vote for that Mulcair guy. Something about him lol

VIP
Of course they will. What makes you think that? They broke the conservatives' 40 (FOURTY) year hold of Alberta. If you don't know, Alberta is the most conservative place in Canada and the most liberal party leads it.

The only reason that hapoend is because the conservatives in alberta split their votes between 2 conservative parties( wildrose and pcp). They've recently come to an agreement and are now in a coalition. Liberals and ndp will get demolished in alberta in a few years.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The only reason that hapoend is because the conservatives in alberta split their votes between 2 conservative parties( wildrose and pcp). They've recently come to an agreement and are now in a coalition. Liberals and ndp will get demolished in alberta in a few years.
No. NDP won a majority of seats, meaning even if conservatives were united, NDP would still lead. There is no coalition government--it's just NDP rule.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
something something secularism. They get triggered if they see overt religious symbols

They might have wanted caron to win and used their position to threaten the ndp establishment
Oh yes I forgot about their nonsense obsession. f*ck Quebec anyway. We should've let them leave in 1995 referendum.

VIP
The mistake mulcair made was moving the party right. Why is your platform even a little similar to the liberals?

Jeesto

VIP
Are Sikhs the largest minority group in Canada horta?:cosbyhmm: I see them in everywhere Canada is mentioned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending