Canada will have elections next month - Snap Election Called

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Damn I totally forgot about Australia. I had a video chat with a Aussie colleague who lives there and he told me he was depressed due to the lockdowns. He's in Melbourne. This was a while ago. It was on a Friday late afternoon but it was Saturday morning for him. Even thought he set up the time, I insisted we get back to the work on Monday so he can enjoy his weekend and he said there's no point because the city is on lockdown. Hes a young single man stuck at home and needed to do something to not go crazy. He looked defeated. I don't know what the hell is going on over there. I totally forgot about their draconian measures. I will check up on him since it seems they're on total lockdown again. He looked suicidal. All western governments has been mistreating us. Trudeau is licking his lips for Australia style lockdowns.

Melbourne had it rough this last year but they’ve also been the best managers of COVID-19 in the world without needing vaccines.

Australia hasn’t had a nationwide lockdown in over a year, outside of Melbourne, most of Australia spent the last year with little to no Covid until late June this year.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Melbourne had it rough this last year but they’ve also been the best managers of COVID-19 in the world without needing vaccines.

Australia hasn’t had a nationwide lockdown in over a year, outside of Melbourne, most of Australia spent the last year with little to no Covid until late June this year.

Chinese Virus-19 is here to stay for years. The Spanish flu was in circulation for decades. Time for the world to accept it, get the shots you've been praising and remove all restrictions forever.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This country has gone to shit. I'm trying to leave to a republican state or to Australia. I was planning to move to Quebec until they implemented the vaccine passport.

Australia probably fits your political beliefs, if you’re conservative and like the Murdoch press.

However, I should warn that the conservative government (ironically called the Liberals) are very pro-mandatory vaccination.

While they haven’t done it for this vaccine, they implemented the no-jab no-pay scheme which essentially locked anti-vaxxers from government benefits.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Chinese Virus-19 is here to stay for years. The Spanish flu was in circulation for decades. Time for the world to accept it, get the shots you've been praising and remove all restrictions forever.

Australia has a vaccine shortage and gave the management of the vaccine rollout to the private sector despite the public health service having experience.

This has created a situation in which people are demanding/begging for vaccines that don’t exist atm.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bro I think UK is a good option they dont have mandatory vaccines and are fully open. I have already applied for work visa
Albeit the quarantine when you arrive, every other aspect is relatively back to normal. Good move. If there is no other lockdown, it will be a fairly good stay.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Albeit the quarantine when you arrive, every other aspect is relatively back to normal. Good move. If there is no other lockdown, it will be a fairly good stay.
Yeah you can pay for that its worth it your government doesnt really babysit the public.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yeah you can pay for that its worth it your government doesnt really babysit the public.
Not even, if you ain't from a red-list country, its home quarantine, no extra cost at all.

They have a chance. Even if they don't, they have principles. Always vote on principles. I would rather Trudeau than the Conservatives because why have Liberal lite when you can have the real thing? They will govern the same way. PPC is the only conservative party.

This country has gone to shit. I'm trying to leave to a republican state or to Australia. I was planning to move to Quebec until they implemented the vaccine passport.
You think a Republic State will accept you as a black man? I never understand immigrants who get so caught up in white man politics. I understand we’re citizens but they still don’t represent us so don’t get too worked up over this talking bout “ this country is turning to shit”...news flash buddy it’s not your country

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You think a Republic State will accept you as a black man? I never understand immigrants who get so caught up in white man politics. I understand we’re citizens but they still don’t represent us so don’t get too worked up over this talking bout “ this country is turning to shit”...news flash buddy it’s not your country

Canada is my country. It is the country of my birth, the country of my citizenship, and not 1 white person or 1 Indigenous person has ever made me feel unwelcome. Im sick of Somalis telling others it's "not their country". Somalis are the only ones who think this way; no other first or second immigrant generation does. Don't spread your toxicity to me. I'm not going to teach my kids that and make it a generational thing but go ahead and teach yours that and continue to have feelings of exclusion that no one told you to have. I have noticed all the Somalis who have failed in Canada are those who always had negative thoughts like this. Don't brainwash young Somalis reading this forum into this mentality because you're setting them up for failure. This cycle is real and your mentality created and maintains it.

Canada is my country. It is the country of my birth, the country of my citizenship, and not 1 white person or 1 Indigenous person has ever made me feel unwelcome. Im sick of Somalis telling others it's "not their country". Somalis are the only ones who think this way; no other first or second immigrant generation does. Don't spread your toxicity to me. I'm not going to teach my kids that and make it a generational thing but go ahead and teach yours that and continue to have feelings of exclusion that no one told you to have. I have noticed all the Somalis who have failed in Canada are those who always had negative thoughts like this. Don't brainwash young Somalis reading this forum into this mentality because you're setting them up for failure. This cycle is real and your mentality created and maintains it.
Lol no my parents are quite successful they’re on the sunshine and inshallah I will be too.But it’s good to know that even though you were born here and have Canadian citizenship, doesn’t make you a true Canadian. Your forefathers did not fight Canadian wars and did not struggle here in Canada like they did. Maybe you had a different experience but many Canadian people have said that to my parents without malicious intent, they were just explaining their opinion on Canada’s immigration system. In countries like China or Gulf countries, being a resident, being born there or “feeling at home” still does not make you a citizen...and that’s how it should be.

Also, if someone like Maxime Bernier were to win, I’m sure you wouldn’t feel as included as you do now. I personally think Harper was a good Prime Minister but I don’t know how deluded you have to be to want to live in a Red State when you have all this evidence about how they really feel behind closed doors...and when Trump won they didn’t even hide it anymore.

If you travel the world and people ask you where you’re from you’ll say Canada then they’ll ask you where yo actually from and you’ll say Somalia... the same doesn’t happen to an actual native ( 5+ generations) Canadian but it’s that’s what you see yourself as you have the right to believe what you want. And no Somalis aren’t the only immigrants who do that,Iranians, Chinese, Arabs etc. are more successful here than our people and they’re proud of where they’re actually from even if they have Canadian Citizenship

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol no my parents are quite successful they’re on the sunshine and inshallah I will be too.But it’s good to know that even though you were born here and have Canadian citizenship, doesn’t make you a true Canadian. Your forefathers did not fight Canadian wars and did not struggle here in Canada like they did. Maybe you had a different experience but many Canadian people have said that to my parents without malicious intent, they were just explaining their opinion on Canada’s immigration system. In countries like China or Gulf countries, being a resident, being born there or “feeling at home” still does not make you a citizen...and that’s how it should be.

Also, if someone like Maxime Bernier were to win, I’m sure you wouldn’t feel as included as you do now. I personally think Harper was a good Prime Minister but I don’t know how deluded you have to be to want to live in a Red State when you have all this evidence about how they really feel behind closed doors...and when Trump won they didn’t even hide it anymore.

If you travel the world and people ask you where you’re from you’ll say Canada then they’ll ask you where yo actually from and you’ll say Somalia... the same doesn’t happen to an actual native ( 5+ generations) Canadian but it’s that’s what you see yourself as you have the right to believe what you want. And no Somalis aren’t the only immigrants who do that,Iranians, Chinese, Arabs etc. are more successful here than our people and they’re proud of where they’re actually from even if they have Canadian Citizenship
I have never experienced racism like @AbdiGaalDoon in Canada and always felt welcome. Infact whites know I am Somali and always know immediately they dont assume I am “black”.

Trump is much better for Somalis than Biden look at what he has done for Somalia, he had a hands off approach and used to constantly target AS. He also didnt support homo and gays and was great for the economy.

Uncontrolled Open border Immigration has destroyed Canada and inflated house prices and ruined the job market. The average Canadian cannot own a home. We need a leader like Trump who puts Canada first

Trending

Latest posts