VIP
Trash music doesn’t contribute to any culture

Anyway there have been far more successful Somalis in Canada than in the UK

2C9C1BC8-E395-489D-93C3-058CF74EEAB4.jpeg

Out of all the places, my parents had to choose trash ass UK :francis:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You'll never really know. Truly successful Somalis are very private people. There are too many leaches with crazy sense of entitlement that they some how rationalize ("since we all the same people, clan, community" or whatever ballshit) and it brings the worst out of some of your most trusted people.

What can you expect when majority of are Somalis are poor wherever they are. Let's be honest, your average Somali guy/girl, is more work and less beneficial.

Last edited:
I was typing a rude message about ghetto trash music not being a measure of culture and calling the op an idiot, then I realized the op is a good guy and deserves our respect

Straight garbage.

Imagine trying to be a gangster in CANADA out of all places, stick to snowboarding and being excessively polite lmao.

Trash music doesn’t contribute to any culture

Anyway there have been far more successful Somalis in Canada than in the UK

View attachment 78645

Out of all the places, my parents had to choose trash ass UK :francis:
Literally one person you have as an example.

@World I know your type. Probably a loner irl who mopes about and only vents his frustrations on the net. I get why you hate uk Somalis seeing as your probably outcasted by your peers. Your type just doesn’t fit in. :mjlol:

World

VIP
Literally one person you have as an example.

@World I know your type. Probably a loner irl who mopes about and only vents his frustrations on the net. I get why you hate uk Somalis seeing as your probably outcasted by your peers. Your type just doesn’t fit in. :mjlol:
I think you are getting a tad bit obsessive now. This is like the 5th post you've dedicated to me this week. :damn:

Why are you so offended that i do not like the uk and the somalis from the uk? Can i not have my own opinion?

I think you are getting a tad bit obsessive now. This is like the 5th post you've dedicated to me this week. :damn:

Why are you so offended that i do not like the uk and the somalis from the uk? Can i not have my own opinion?
It’s a forum I quote who I want. If you can’t handle it then. That’s your problem :comeon:

Sure you can hate the uk but the way you talk about us uk Somalis collectively is disturbing especially since you are one yourself. Not to mention the fake news you perpetuate. :dead:

As I said before I will continue to quote you and anyone else I feel like son :heh:

Don’t get too flattered, users like @VixR and @Tukraq have received more quotes than you. Your not that special :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The reason uk somali community is shit is because all the MJs decided to move to Minnesota and Canada.

- sorry had to be said.

I was typing a rude message about ghetto trash music not being a measure of culture and calling the op an idiot, then I realized the op is a good guy and deserves our respect

You sir, are an upstanding and well-to-do guy, I appreciate your kind words. However the rest of these mongrels haven't followed the script I laid out which is quite the surprise.

Trending

Latest posts