Canada truly sucks..meth forced 2 shovel snow from their sidewalk @2 bc snow plowers r limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Still can't believe those fuckers showed up at 1 in the morning lol

The snow was literally up to my waist :faysalwtf:

You like how I cleaned off the curb tho :mjswag:

Walahi regeedii..before and after :nvjpqts::vanlf9a:

Abti why can't your subclan b this efficient in growing agriculture instead of roaming around with camels siilaanyolaugh

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Walahi regeedii..before and after :nvjpqts::vanlf9a:

Abti why can't your subclan b this efficient in growing agriculture instead of roaming around with camels siilaanyolaugh
:dead::dead::dead:

To be fair my relatives grow watermelons back in Ubaale, but theyre still obsessed with chasing camels :meleshame:

Ottawa has reminded me how amazing its snow removal is. They salt the roads and sidewalks hours before the storm. Then there are snow removal trucks that are shoveling as its snowing. Then when its stopped snowing they shovel it again. Then they salt the roads. Snow is cleared relatively quickly.

In Edmonton, they are rednecks and can't remove shit. They have left sidewalk snow removal for businesses and homes (Somali businesses dont shovel city sidewalks) and the city only shovels major roads and only after its done snowing. They think they can throw some sand which makes up for snow removal. Horribly run city. Snow is fully removed 72 hours after a storm whereas its just hours in Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts