CANADA OFFICIALLY A 3RD WORLD NATION : 7 hours waiting in line to apply for a Passport, 60 business days to process!!

Even 3rd world nations enjoy a higher level of service from their civil institutions.

In the line for service Canada I witnessed:

-A grown man crying
-A small Asian man threatening to throw hands with a parking meter maid
-A woman offering sexual services for a spot in line
- An impromptu Hindu refugee meeting

Canada is finished :meleshame:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Trudeau fired many government workers who did not get jabbed. Now that people want to travel, it has created this situation. He's too arrogant to give them their jobs back.

I would never renew my passport less than 3 months of my next trip. It also must be a 10 year passport. Passport renewals are so annoying and gloomy feeling.

Keo

VIP
Trudeau fired many government workers who did not get jabbed. Now that people want to travel, it has created this situation. He's too arrogant to give them their jobs back.

I would never renew my passport less than 3 months of my next trip. It also must be a 10 year passport. Passport renewals are so annoying and gloomy feeling.
How do you get the 10 year one? I’ve never had it.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I only know one person in my family who had a 10 year passport and they got it as soon as they were born.

5 year ID doesn't make sense. They should have no expiry date, be on a government app, and you should be able to provide an updated weight/height (for drivers license) or photo on your own through your phone and not waiting in line.

Even 3rd world nations enjoy a higher level of service from their civil institutions.

In the line for service Canada I witnessed:

-A grown man crying
-A small Asian man threatening to throw hands with a parking meter maid
-A woman offering sexual services for a spot in line
- An impromptu Hindu refugee meeting

Canada is finished :meleshame:

:damnmusic:

Trending