Votes: 26 68.4%
  • No...

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Reer Uk surprise me the most. They trapp and attend University at the same time.

:snoop: Stick to one.
That shit is bare true you know, i know some many mali guys who go to university whilst selling drugs.

Literally like a week ago, some random somali guy walked up to me in uni and asked if i wanted a draw in the canteen. The guy just casually asked if i wanted weed, i just laughed in the guys face and said no g am good:russ::drakelaugh:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
If the Uk Somali diaspora and Us Somali diaspora merged together and lived in hell thats what the Canadian Somali diaspora is :dead1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Toronto is more than just the west-end (Dixon, JnF, Jamestown etc.)

There are tons of Somalis who live in Toronto, and in the suburbs, who aren't engaged in this type of degenerative behaviour.

Most of these people are Abu Khasaaro's.
I noticed people on this site only thing about dixon when they hear toronto. Dixon is like one block:russ:

Toronto is really safe for a major city. While in london you would have be worried about acid or a terrorist attack. I was scared for my safety last time i was in london.:manny:

B-but Mo-G senpai :mjcry:
tenor.gif
Mo g is part of halal gang. I believe he is among the generals.:mjlol:

Toronto is more than just the west-end (Dixon, JnF, Jamestown etc.)

There are tons of Somalis who live in Toronto, and in the suburbs, who aren't engaged in this type of degenerative behaviour.

Most of these people are Abu Khasaaro's.

Somalis in the suburbs are corny and lame. They appropriate gang culture when they live in a big, beautiful home. Why do they want to be "gangster" or "hood" so badly? They're eccentric. I met a Somali guy from the suburbs who had charges on top of charges. I also noticed that they distance themselves away from Somalis like being Somali is a bad thing. They think they're better just because they have a crib. A very peculiar bunch to say the least.

Somalis in the suburbs are corny and lame. They appropriate gang culture when they live in a big, beautiful home. Why do they want to be "gangster" or "hood" so badly? They're eccentric. I met a Somali guy from the suburbs who had charges on top of charges. I also noticed that they distance themselves away from Somalis like being Somali is a bad thing. They think they're better just because they have a crib. A very peculiar bunch to say the least.
We out perform them in education. Most of the suburb raised are singing like the prenze bunch.

Gambar

VIP

Ama hood ama suburb, they're all stupid.

Horta, what is with Somalis and herd mentality? If one wants to trap, they all do it. If one drinks henny, all join in. I don't get it. Laakin, they're allergic to hard work and sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts