Canada’s Ahmed Hussen rejects visas of Africans 4 the 2nd yr in a row to attend a “conference” . Lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigerians and their ilk think they slick with it.

Kulahaa “we want to attend the Artificial Intelligence” conference being held in Vancouver. :damn::deadrose::deadmanny::dead: It takes one qaxooti to sniff a lying African intruder :camby::camby:

I mean I could’ve understood their blight if they intended to attend “Food security conference “ but an AI :camby:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50426774

Waryaa @Grigori Rasputin

Day to day running of the immigration department is left to the bureaucracy and the minister only intervenes in sensitive and national security based cases and doesn’t involve himself in your ordinary Ahmed Jama’s application unless his review is warranted based on the above points. Furthermore, a Russian scientist was also refused a visa and therefore, take this bullshit to shukaansiga dumarka cuslaadey.

Waryaa @Grigori Rasputin

Day to day running of the immigration department is left to the bureaucracy and the minister only intervenes in sensitive and national security based cases and doesn’t involve himself in your ordinary Ahmed Jama’s application unless his review is warranted based on the above points. Furthermore, a Russian scientist was also refused a visa and therefore, take this bullshit to shukaansiga dumarka cuslaadey.

That's a whole lotta words for a man you don't know anything about nor have anything to do with. :ulyin:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Nigerians and their ilk think they slick with it.

Kulahaa “we want to attend the Artificial Intelligence” conference being held in Vancouver. :damn::deadrose::deadmanny::dead: It takes one qaxooti to sniff a lying African intruder :camby::camby:

I mean I could’ve understood their blight if they intended to attend “Food security conference “ but an AI :camby:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50426774

Idiot if they wanted to move to the west they could easily do so. Artificial intelligence experts are in high demand