can your dreams imprint on someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
something really strange happened to me and i feel like im on to something potentially big o_O

like is it impossible to have a dream that influences your relationships with people?? :damedamn:
i feel like i have pyschic powers that are only now materializing

Last edited:
something really strange happened to me and i feel like im on to something potentially big o_O

like is it impossible to have a dream that influences your relationships with people?? :damedamn:

There is only one way to know for sure if you have psychic powers. See a psychologist asap and ask him. Preferably a psychologist at a mental hospital.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't know what you mean tbqh but I often have dreams where I kill my enemies.

So satisfying and then you wake up like

:francis:

I'm not actually an all-powerful dictator.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't know man the brain is hard to understand

When I was a kid I used to think I can see the future just cause I had a few Deja vus

I know lot of Somalis that have this third eye or intuition, you could be one of those people and trust I saw them. Calm down and use it for your interest.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
My third eye is open, only problem is women fall in love with me very quickly, because they think they found a guy who can actually understand them.

i once saw something that i never told anyone wallahi even my family and friends.something thats hard to explain. but i did tell someone in the end a xalimo i liked very much but that didnt last for a like 1year now i regret why i told it her i feel like i lost something thats soo Qaali to me i always think about it

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
When I'm dreaming in my dreams I have memories that I think I'm familiar but that I'm not and its fake. It's a weird thing,

I think your tripping on lsd bruv

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My mother envisioned her brother dying in one of her dreams and it ended up becoming true.

Prophet Yusuf was a dream interpreter. He interpreted Pharaoh Akhenaten's dreams and rose to become the Grand Vizier/Governor of Egypt. From slavery to the second most powerful person in Egypt. There's even a series on it called Prophet Joseph.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I had a dream that I was going to mount this thingy thing & turn her skateboard in to a trampoline. It was so, just like it happened in the Dream caadi Ma ahan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending