Can you understand this logic?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ok my best friend is shocked and devastated that a lady she knew's dead body was found rotting. This Lady lived alone in her apartment.

My friend not shocked she died, but is shocked that no one found her or was aware of her. lol That proper Islamic burial is impossible now.

What is the point? I mean, the dead body will be buried now, right? ALL Islamic rituals will be performed.

She is not shocked that she lost her friend. She is just shocked how her dead body was rotting and no one knew.

Is this logic dumb or common in Somalis?

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So someone was dead in her apartment the smell was so bad that the neighbours could smell it but she couldn’t? :ftw9nwa: Was she away or something

Ok i fixed. I added a sentence. This poor lady lived alone. Her neighbors called police when they smelt of the dead body. Now her Somali neighbors are spreading the news about this unfortunately incident. This lady was a fun person who joked around people alot. She had no kids. She had diabetes, probably died from Corona.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
This is what WESTERN LIBERAL INDIVIDUALISM gets you. People be dyin'; no one be knowin'. Personally, I blame the FAR LEFT (who LEFT this woman in her apartment.) Vote Trump

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She never makes sense, she is kanye west in a halimo form.

don't make me jump on those manly naasos huuno

1603722877734.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was she in contact with this friend before she died ?

They spoke on the phone two weeks before she died. My friend actually thought about calling her a couple of days before she heard the bad news, but was busy with her kids

They spoke on the phone two weeks before she died. My friend actually thought about calling her a couple of days before she heard the bad news, but was busy with her kids
So she hadn’t spoken to her for three weeks?
If she was so concerned about her being alone
Would she not have made more of an effort?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So she hadn’t spoken to her for three weeks?
If she was so concerned about her being alone
Would she not have made more of an effort?

I agree, and that is one of the points i am trying to make. Is the logic sensible or fake news? Is my friend faking to be shocked? I knew the deceased lady, but we never clicked. For me i took the news very sensibly. I said AUN, and moved on. My best friend seems to be emotional and bothered. She said death is normal, i am not surprised or shocked she died, just that her body was found rotting.

And my point, is the person soul is gone, why are u bothered about a rotting corpse??? Its a bit illogical.

I agree, and that is one of the points i am trying to make. Is the logic sensible or fake news? Is my friend faking to be shocked? I knew the deceased lady, but we never clicked. For me i took the news very sensibly. I said AUN, and moved on. My best friend seems to be emotional and bothered. She said death is normal, i am not surprised or shocked she died, just that her body was found rotting.

And my point, is the person soul is gone, why are u bothered about a rotting corpse??? Its bit illogical.

Yeah that a tad bit illogical
maybe she feels guilt but that doesn’t make sense if you feel obligated to do something you would of done it before.
Sounds like fake news

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah that a tad bit illogical
maybe she feels guilt but that doesn’t make sense if you feel obligated to do something you would of done it before.
Sounds like fake news

Yep, i say she should have done this long time ago

1603724719572.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think Death is very interesting . I am always flawed at people who die in the West. Like if they left a social media post, and they are dead. It always makes me muse in a surreal realm. Here in the West we are so far removed by death.

Now if i lived in Mogadhishu, i would say death would be my best friend. I mean, each day, i will be surprised it has not come knocking.

But here in the luxury of the West, it humbles me exceedingly. Allaahu Akbaar

Trending