Can you spot what doesn't belong in this thumbnail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Somalia and Djibouti have their own culture.
Just because we are Muslim doesn't mean we are Arabs.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Here in australia is different, every ethnic groups receive their own funding.

I guarantee if you look deep into the Arab institutions in your country, you will see them claiming Somalis as Arab to get more funding.

@Reiko great thread, keep the awareness up

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I guarantee if you look deep into the Arab institutions in your country, you will see them claiming Somalis as Arab to get more funding.

@Reiko great thread, keep the awareness up
It could be plausible because Somali is part of Muslim council. I'll look into it and where do I start my investigation?

VIP
I don't know about the rest of you but i can trace my lineage back to Aqeel bin Abi Talib, cousin of the prophet(saw). Alhamdullilah.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
It could be plausible because Somali is part of Muslim council. I'll look into it and where do I start my investigation?

Just start with Arab organizations in your country. You will see them claim Somalis as an Arab nation but do nothing for our communities on the ground.
I found one already in Australia
http://www.aaisa.org.au/

Their goal: Conducting regular events with local business communities to develop awareness and understanding of trade relationships between Australia and the Arab world; They claim to represent all 22 members of the "Arab League" in Australia. Do you think they are doing shit for Somali businesses in Australia?

Some of them still claim that shit in 2017. Embarrassing.

Im just joking sxb. I hate arabs.
I know

IMG_0236.PNG

:liberaltears: arab kulaha,
This woman came to me and was like arab aa ayeeyada waseen that's why you somalis look different and have small noses i knew what she was trying to do when she said do you want to follow a religion that was forced upon your forefathers :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.