Exposed: How Arab insitutions in North America, claim Somali populations as Arab for Funding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Another expose by Jodeci :mjswag:

I am here to expose how Arab Institutions and Organizations in North America,
  • Point 1.Claim the Somali population as Arab, do not provide any services to the Somali community at all, but use our population numbers to get money for their causes only
  • Point 2.Differentiate between Somalis and other Arabs in their reports
"But Jodeci, (Some coons might ask) why is this important? Who cares if they claim us?"

The answer is, while you let people who hate you claim you, they are profiting of you while spitting in your face the entire time. :ohno:

Let the expose begin.

Point 1: These organizations all claim Somali as Arab. None of their budgets were set aside for Somali Issues at all. Not one penny was used for our issues.
  • American Arab Institute ( Founded in 1981, Their annual budget is around $1 million USD a year)
  • The Canadian Arab institute (Founded in 2011, makes around $247,105 CAD a year.)
In fact here are the goals for the Canadian Arab institute for this year :lolbron:
  • Having the Canadian Government support Tunisian democracy
  • Helping Syrian Refugees
  • A Canadian role in supporting diplomacy Iraq and Syria
Goals for the American Arab institute for this year
Domestic Policies:
  • Stopping surveillance
  • Palestine
  • Hate crimes and discrimination
  • Profiling
  • The US Census
  • Discrimination at the Israeli border
Foreign Policies:
  • Lebanon
  • Iraq
  • Syria
  • Palestine
:nahgirl: See anything set aside for Somali Issues :lolbron:

Point 2: These organizations occasionally do release reports, but look how they differentiate Somalis against other Arabs. :drakelaugh:

Point 2.1
Showing how they claim Somalis as Arab, The Canadian Arab institute report on Divorce.

graph2.png

Marital Status in the Canadian Arab Community [iii]

graph6.png

• While Lebanese community shows the highest numbers of divorce and separation among the Arab communities, the Somali community ranks highest in rates of divorce and separation with 6% divorced and 8% separated Somali Canadians.

The above sentence makes no sense :gucciwhat: Are Somalis Arabs or not?

Moral of the story is
STOP LETTING ARABS CLAIM YOU FOR MONEY YOU DO NOT GET :ivers:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
This is obsessed. f*ck off with your victim mentality.

Listen these are real issues that are being brought to the forefront. If you are too stupid to analyze the data, take your retarded ass back to the special needs class. :manny: Let the Adults discuss this :drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Question should be what do they even do with their money?

Everybody knows by now that Somalis aren't Arab. Why list us? That's what I want to know.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I dont know about you guys but im arab,somalia is in the arab league ,and for the members that have seen me, i look arab(dipped in choclate i say).Why are we hating on our brothers that are hustling and finessing that extra funding.caathi iss ka dhiga

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Question should be what do they even do with their money?

Everybody knows by now that Somalis aren't Arab. Why list us? That's what I want to know.

Good question! They list us to boost the "Arab" numbers in North America to ask their Donors to request more funding.
They use the money they raise for Syrian/Iraq/Lebanese and Palestinian issues, so Al Sham and the Levant.

They are fraudulently claiming us as Arab but not using any of the money to help us as "Arabs" :birdman:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
These Arabs only add us because Somalia is part of the Arab league at the end of the day they know we are not one of them :manny:

See how the Arab league continues to bite us in the ass? It hasn't helped us one bit, not at home or over seas.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Good question! They list us to boost the "Arab" numbers in North America to ask their Donors to request more funding.
They use the money they raise for Syrian/Iraq/Lebanese and Palestinian issues, so Al Sham and the Levant.

They are fraudulently claiming us as Arab but not using any of the money to help us as "Arabs" :birdman:

My advice is to take it up with them. If you're not benefiting, request to be delisted. :kanyeshrug:

This is a non issue, regardless if we're actually Arabs or not. They claim Somalis are Arab because our federal government claims we are Arab. you're not really making any sense because I don't see any Libyan issues on here either, or Yemeni, or Mauritanian, or all the other Arab nations that aren't listed. The Arab world is more than just Tunisia, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Palestine you know. And I'm pretty sure "Stopping surveillance, Hate crimes and discrimination, and Profiling" are all issues that include the Somali community as well.

Your second Problem about the Graph including Somalis as a separate category is lets just say confusion and misconstruction on your end.
It clearly says in big Bold LETTERS that "PERCENTAGE OF CANADIAN ARABS BY ETHNIC ORIGIN". Which also includes Lebanese, Syrians, Moroccans, Palestinians, Iraqis, Berber,s and Algerians in the graph. Who are Obviously all Arabs

The Institutions didn't really do anything wrong in this case, people just love getting offended and being victims nowadays, and Somalis are clearly not exempt.

I am more worried about the Somalis who have been stealing and living off charity money for the last 20 years . In one street in the U.K. , I counted at least 10 community groups .

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
See how the Arab league continues to bite us in the ass? It hasn't helped us one bit, not at home or over seas.
The Arab league is a dead Institution but still worth being about of, it puts Somalia in a room with potential allies and an Ethiopian general cant turn up with a gun:manny:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
This is a non issue, regardless if we're actually Arabs or not. They claim Somalis are Arab because our federal government claims we are Arab. you're not really making any sense because I don't see any Libyan issues on here either, or Yemeni, or Mauritanian, or all the other Arab nations that aren't listed. The Arab world is more than just Tunisia, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Palestine you know. And I'm pretty sure "Stopping surveillance, Hate crimes and discrimination, and Profiling" are all issues that include the Somali community as well.

Your second Problem about the Graph including Somalis as a separate category is lets just say confusion and misconstruction on your end.
It clearly says in big Bold LETTERS that "PERCENTAGE OF CANADIAN ARABS BY ETHNIC ORIGIN". Which also includes Lebanese, Syrians, Moroccans, Palestinians, Iraqis, Berber,s and Algerians in the graph. Who are Obviously all Arabs

The Institutions didn't really do anything wrong in this case, people just love getting offended and being victims nowadays, and Somalis are clearly not exempt.

You misread,

I am debating this line in particular
While Lebanese community shows the highest numbers of divorce and separation among the Arab communities, the Somali community ranks highest in rates of divorce and separation with 6% divorced and 8% separated Somali Canadians.

They distinguish the Lebanese as being a part of the Arab community and Somalis as being separate. :gucciwhat:

You misread,

I am debating this line in particular

They distinguish the Lebanese as being a part of the Arab community and Somalis as being separate. :gucciwhat:

It's not separate, you misunderstood lol. There's a difference between Highest Numbers and Highest rates. It says the Lebanese community has the highest numbers of divorces, and the Somali community has the highest rates of divorces.
It's similar to how the USA has higher numbers of homicides around 15,000 yearly, but is still way behind El Salvador in the homicide rates which has a mere 6,000. El salvador is ranked higher because per 100 people a lot more die, then per 100 people in the USA

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
:hillarybiz: You can't report it?
The law doesn’t say whether or not Somalis are Arab. It also doesn’t say you have to do something for Somalis if you list them as Arab. Lastly they can say they did do something for Somalis and no one can verify it because they lumped them with Arabs in general.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The law doesn’t say whether or not Somalis are Arab. It also doesn’t say you have to do something for Somalis if you list them as Arab. Lastly they can say they did do something for Somalis and no one can verify it because they lumped them with Arabs in general.

:russsmug: You have permission to steal from the dhegocase (in revenge). They are known to be wild. Not conventionally attractive but men don't care much about looks.

Another expose by Jodeci :mjswag:

I am here to expose how Arab Institutions and Organizations in North America,
  • Point 1.Claim the Somali population as Arab, do not provide any services to the Somali community at all, but use our population numbers to get money for their causes only
  • Point 2.Differentiate between Somalis and other Arabs in their reports
"But Jodeci, (Some coons might ask) why is this important? Who cares if they claim us?"

The answer is, while you let people who hate you claim you, they are profiting of you while spitting in your face the entire time. :ohno:

Let the expose begin.

Point 1: These organizations all claim Somali as Arab. None of their budgets were set aside for Somali Issues at all. Not one penny was used for our issues.
  • American Arab Institute ( Founded in 1981, Their annual budget is around $1 million USD a year)
  • The Canadian Arab institute (Founded in 2011, makes around $247,105 CAD a year.)
In fact here are the goals for the Canadian Arab institute for this year :lolbron:
  • Having the Canadian Government support Tunisian democracy
  • Helping Syrian Refugees
  • A Canadian role in supporting diplomacy Iraq and Syria
Goals for the American Arab institute for this year
Domestic Policies:
  • Stopping surveillance
  • Palestine
  • Hate crimes and discrimination
  • Profiling
  • The US Census
  • Discrimination at the Israeli border
Foreign Policies:
  • Lebanon
  • Iraq
  • Syria
  • Palestine
:nahgirl: See anything set aside for Somali Issues :lolbron:

Point 2: These organizations occasionally do release reports, but look how they differentiate Somalis against other Arabs. :drakelaugh:

Point 2.1
Showing how they claim Somalis as Arab, The Canadian Arab institute report on Divorce.

graph2.png

Marital Status in the Canadian Arab Community [iii]

graph6.png

• While Lebanese community shows the highest numbers of divorce and separation among the Arab communities, the Somali community ranks highest in rates of divorce and separation with 6% divorced and 8% separated Somali Canadians.

The above sentence makes no sense :gucciwhat: Are Somalis Arabs or not?

Moral of the story is
STOP LETTING ARABS CLAIM YOU FOR MONEY YOU DO NOT GET :ivers:

What a shame for us Somalis.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:russsmug: You have permission to steal from the dhegocase (in revenge). They are known to be wild. Not conventionally attractive but men don't care much about looks.

I'm working on a contingency plan so Somalis worldwide know how to deal with this particular issue :russ:

:lolbron:

If Somalis are going to let these Lizard eaters claim us, we better be getting money for it :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts