Can you play an instrument?

can you play an instrument?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How many of yall can play one? If so what do you play and for how long have you been playing for. For those who currently don't play anything if you could choose an instrument to be good at what you choosing?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I can play the trumpet but I can't read music anymore lol. If you give me the finger positions then I can play

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Can someone teach me the guitar? I have it in my room but I don’t have the motivation to learn it by myself.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Can someone teach me the guitar? I have it in my room but I don’t have the motivation to learn it by myself.

You have one in your room? Acoustic right try checking out /r/guitar subreddit they have lot's of information on how to start. I have a electric guitar only cause i like listening to Justice Der covers of modern music

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
You have one in your room? Acoustic right try checking out /r/guitar subreddit they have lot's of information on how to start. I have a electric guitar only cause i like listening to Justice Der covers of modern music
It’s in my room right now. Thanks for the advice sxb. Now I just need to find the time and motivation. :icon redface:

Trending