Can you name something we all use in modern society that was invented by a woman? Take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Men invented the following: Light bulbs, computers, radio, telephones, internet, television, airplanes, automobiles, rocketry, refrigeration, antibiotics, nuclear energy, etc, etc.

I can only think of feminism and other sjw nonsense.
1526528621572.png

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Talking about cars... did you know a female mechanical engineer called Margaret A Wilcox invented the car heater in the late 1890s, also another female called Mary Andersson invented the windscreen wiper. And soon you will read about me inventing... I can’t qarxis myself...:ohdamn:

Something we all use in the modern society invented by a woman is...(Wi-fi). Check out Hedy Lamarr an actress and inventor. She developed togheter with a composer a radio guidance system in the WW2. It is used today in many technologies such as bluetooth and wi-fi.

Also don’t take swedish feminist seriously, their calaacal and issues is over 9000 :susp:
Her name says everything Skog=Baadiye/Jiqjiq:krs:
But she is quite disliked in Sweden as well
67331F12-2A09-4FF9-80A3-48951FF779F4.jpeg

Marie Curie discovered two new elements, was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, the first person to win twice, and the only person to win a Nobel Prize in two different sciences.

I hate feminists just like any other guy, but I respect women who get shit done, just ignore these feminist losers, it’s obvious they couldn’t hack it in real life.

Marie Curie discovered two new elements, was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, the first person to win twice, and the only person to win a Nobel Prize in two different sciences.

I hate feminists just like any other guy, but I respect women who get shit done, just ignore these feminist losers, it’s obvious they couldn’t hack it in real life.

Not everyone uses chemistry in real life, try harder:cosbyhmm:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
*Breitbart*

:mjkkk:
Even thou it is Trump’s favorite go to place and a far-right Newspaper. She actually said that, it is in Swedish lakiin.
The headline is ”How cars are stealing space from women”:krs::krs: cars driven by men are occupying too much space on the roads, hence this is why women often drive small eco-friendly cars so they can get a chance to drive on the roads...:ivers:

Och som en följd av att bilarna breder ut sig i stadsrummet tränger män undan kvinnor från stadsrummet, enligt miljöministern. Att krympa utrymmet för bilar är en jämställdhetsfråga.
– Bilen körs i stor utsträckning av män. Genom att ge bilen stort utrymme ger vi också män utrymme – på bekostnad av kvinnor, säger Karolina Skog.

You can use Google translate or @Safiya @Jeesto @Mercury
Source:
http://www.gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/bilen-stjäl-plats-från-kvinnorna-1.4187663

Muji

VIP
Most inventions were made by white middle/upper class men.

As a black qaxooti from Somalia you cannot take credit

Jeesto

VIP
Even thou it is Trump’s favorite go to place and a far-right Newspaper. She actually said that, it is in Swedish lakiin.
The headline is ”How cars are stealing space from women”:krs::krs: cars driven by men are occupying too much space on the roads, hence this is why women often drive small eco-friendly cars so they can get a chance to drive on the roads...:ivers:

You can use Google translate or @Safiya @Jeesto @Mercury
Source:
http://www.gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/bilen-stjäl-plats-från-kvinnorna-1.4187663
War ya ilahay yaqaan:mjlol::dead:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The first university was created by a muslim woman Fatima al fihri 859 and its still operating

A woman made the first programming language that can compile in English. Back then, humans couldn't understand the machine language. English is the only language a programming language can compile in today. You can name characters in the code in different languages including somali but English is the only language it can compile in so far. She is the one that did it. The old language she made is still used today by banks and governments. It is a pretty difficult language to learn. The language influenced other people to create other languages. Without her, all these websites, gps, apps, microwaves, machines or anything that run under the command of a code wouldn't be possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts