Can you get your innocence back ?

season 1 nbc GIF by Manifest
I can never be one of you lil nigglings lol.. You guys hate the females I ain't like that lol.. Beside I don't like arguing with @Angelina have you seen how long paragraphs she writes how I'm supposed argue and win over her like that :noneck: :mjlol:

Also in proper Somali culture they view low on guys who argue with girls/women.. Just ask your mom, father or adeer, they'll tell you.

I can never be one of you lil nigglings lol.. You guys hate the females I ain't like that lol.. Beside I don't like arguing with @Angelina have you seen how long paragraphs she writes how I'm supposed argue and win over her like that :noneck: :mjlol:

Also in proper Somali culture they view low on guys who argue with girls/women.. Just ask your mom, father or adeer, they'll tell you.
We don't hate women at all Infact I respect women a lot more than most Somali men :mybusiness: also I'm afar that doesn't apply to me

I don’t hate women.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

No hate but that's because 99% of you guys don't know how to debate effectively.

Most of the members here, even the "intelligent" members don't even know how to cite information properly.