Can you as a male colour your hair

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
In Islam ? Is it permissible?

yes but only dyeing grey hair and beard with cilaan is allowed which is why you see it exclusively among odayaasha. So dyeing/colouring timaha/gaarka with anything other than cilaan is not allowed.

17810981825_c1dff1d9d7_b.jpg

B_DWcqRUsAADqvB.jpg

17188459904_0c5743b4d9_b.jpg

red-beard.jpg

My understanding is that you can only dye your hair your own natural hair colour if it turns grey. Some of the companions did and some schools actually encourage it in certain situations. There are some hadeeth against pure black dye, but this seems to be because that dye was unnaturally black, i.e., it wasn't the same as someone's natural hair colour. Otherwise, only henna is permissible as a hair dye in men.
Women can dye their hair to whatever they wish pretty much.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Are you actually retarded? It's to make the title more grammatically correct, with such a big forehead and egotistical mindset, you sure are retarded.
LOL trying to throw my insult back at me so unoriginal go f*ck a book about grammar or something you weird ass nerd bothered about grammar on a.forum :ftw9nwa:

LOL trying to throw my insult back at me so unoriginal go f*ck a book about grammar or something you weird ass nerd bothered about grammar on a.forum :ftw9nwa:

I don't even care what you say at this point, I tried to help but the fool cares about his petty pride than his grammar sense.

FYI, at least I'm not known as a khaniss who talks about male bodies all the time.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don't even care what you say at this point, I tried to help but the fool cares about his petty pride than his grammar sense.

FYI, at least I'm not known as a khaniss who talks about male bodies all the time.
HAHHAHAHHA Seems you.follow me around too and dare to call me a khaniis, the irony. I am not a insecure skinny to feel ashamed to talk about easthetics biaatchhhh. Its a forum relax yaa kelb HAHHAA

CaliTedesse

VIP
Stop replying to me, I was helping you, sorry if I hurted your weak ass pride, just Google hot men to make yourself feel better, because that's what you like :).
Akhi you keep replying to me like a naag on her period stop leaking yaa akhi it is you who commented on my thread war wuxuu sanaa