Can we use the number of members here for goodness sake for this man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

I can open a gofundme account and you can donate anonymously.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If I told you guys that have collected $4k for 6 people and I send every penny of it would you believe that ?

There's videos out there and I've even shared it with members here.

@AbdiJohnson donated to one campaign I had for an old man and I showed him the video of the month being handed to the old guy

If I told you guys that have collected $4k for 6 people and I send every penny of it would you believe that ?

There's videos out there and I've even shared it with members here.

@AbdiJohnson donated to one campaign I had for an old man and I showed him the video of the month being handed to the old guy
then publish your evidence here for everyone to see.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Helping our people is must, no matter what tribe they belong. But how can we trust Somalis? They not faithful.

Muslims are the least charitable people, especially Somalis. Somalis will not even donate to a poor person from a rival clan. You are better off asking white gaalos who don't wash their ass for assistance. They'll give it to you.

Muslims are the least charitable people, especially Somalis. Somalis will not even donate to a poor person from a rival clan. You are better off asking white gaalos who don't wash their ass for assistance. They'll give it to you.
lol coming from the khanis who laughs at dead people:chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Have I not showed you the video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending