Can we talk about the hundreds of families in the UK posing as Somalis to claim immigration and asylum?

Yes, you heard that right!

There are people who are pretending to be Somalis in the UK; this is quiet common and never talked about. They are exposed when a real Somali who works for the government is somehow assigned to help them out with something which as you can imagine rarely happens.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
if thats the case then there needs to be a major crackdown on these cappers, if they commit any atrocious crimes they'll be identified as somali and make the somali stats in the UK look bad

if thats the case then there needs to be a major crackdown on these cappers, if they commit any atrocious crimes they'll be identified as somali and make the somali stats in the UK look bad
100% but for their own sake they strive to stay lowkey because of this.

We need to find another way

O.K but what about the Somali's who say are Isaaq, Hawiye or whatever and that claim gabooye (midgaaaan) to claim asylum?
I am personally not aware of any in that case but I heard stories. They are still Somali and simply claiming to be from another region is alright.

But those dameers should never talk about Somaliland ever again they are bound to Somaliwayne by default.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I personally don't mind it if they are good people who wanted a better life, it only is a problem when the person turns to a life of crime and our reputations suffers more. Other than that, I don't see an issue :)

I personally don't mind it if they are good people who wanted a better life, it only is a problem when the person turns to a life of crime and our reputations suffers more. Other than that, I don't see an issue :)

The UK has a quota for the number of refugees they will let in. A Somali would have had their application rejected over a foreigner from a safe country. This is not good at all.

There was an Ethiopian guy in the UK larping as Somali years ago. He tried to commit terrorism and they found out then.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The UK has a quota for the number of refugees they will let in. A Somali would have had their application rejected over a foreigner from a safe country. This is not good at all.

oh wow I didn't look at it like that, in that case that is definitely harmful. I know that in the US, trump stopped rafugees from coming here, hopefully with the new President, The somalis that were denied, can be allowed to resettle here and start a better life insha'allah :)

Its been going on for yearssss. They then have the nerve to look down on us. Qashin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My hooyo first notified me off this years ago and even though I was shocked, I knew it would be very possible.

Years later, me and a friend of mine get approached by this Madow in the city and he straight up claims he is Somali wtf. He probably thought, I would let it fly as other Somalis may have done.

I challenge him to speak Somali on the spot and ask for his tribe but nada. This nigga was hesitant to get deep.

It's mostly Eritreans, Ethiopians and Yemenis.
Weakest links. They hate that despite all that we’ve been through, Somalis have been successful in the West. We are everywhere, and we’re thriving. Everyone knows what a Somali is, but what’s an Ethiopian or Eritrean? They hate us, yet wanna be us at the same time. It’s strange.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Weakest links. They hate that despite all that we’ve been through, Somalis have been successful in the West. We are everywhere, and we’re thriving. Everyone knows what a Somali is, but what’s an Ethiopian or Eritrean? They hate us, yet wanna be us at the same time. It’s strange.

I remember going to Somali area in London and finding Ethiopians working in those areas. Shit still doesn't sit right in my head.

The Yemenis are annoying though these guys will actually try to relate with you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A meeting with a Somali immigration officer (in whatever diaspora) is enough to screen them out. If not a DNA test should be sufficient. They should be able to speak Somali proficiently. Otherwise back to the reject pile their applications should go.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

I’ve heard of oromos setting up businesses right next to somali businesses in Minnesota

GemState

36/21
VIP
Cadaans are retarded at verifying immigrants, they probably can't tell the difference between an Oromo and Somali

On a side note, I've heard asylum applications rejected for the most absurd reasons. At one point in the UK, they thought the President of Somaliland was the same as the President of Somalia and would send you back if you didn't know. :dead:

Trending

Latest posts